Reviews for Eleventh Hour or What the Heck
seekerpeeker chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
I cannot believe I missed a Davesmom story when it was first posted! I don't like the smoking, but otherwise great!
Norwegianne chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Love the story... A well-written D/G story is always worth reading, as is this one.
DobbyWinky chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
yet another wondefully cute story by you!... I really enjoyed this one!(as I do all of the rest)... I really loved the relationship you developed between the two(with the bickering and flirting)... can't wait for the next story!
Calli chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
AHHHHH! That was good! No, it was damn good! Please, please, PLEASE don't let this be your last D/G fic! You have an art for it! Although that part in there about Ron and Pansy...hmm...that has the potential for its own story, don't you think?
Aira chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Hi ! ihave read all ur stories and i must say the yare absolutely fab! Write more stries and i will love reading them.

Aira

P.S. :- i would like to say one more thing if u r writing any more stories bout G/D then try to keep things within hogwarts not beyond it. thanx
Aurora Marie chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Bravo!Bravo! Another wonderful story from a talented writer. The story flowed beautifully together, and at times humorous, just like the play.(Never read it, but liked the movie)Keep those stories coming, and we'll be sure to read them.-
Stargazer4 chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
That was so great! I love the title! I hope you'll reconsider this being you last D/G fic!

What a great play to choose! I've seen the movie version and loved it. I was CRACKING up about Pansy falling for Ron - it's such a hysterical combination! Anyways, it is a great fic! And *leafs through her Shakespeare volume*

"I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks." :)
Sabaye Leyr chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
This is great! It's also really ironic that my school just finished a travelling show of 'Twelfth NIght" about a month ago. I love that play. It was alot of fun to do. Have you performed the play or just seen it?

I'll say again, this is great, and please continue it!

Feste, The Jester in 12th Night (aka Sabaye Leyr)
Wyltk chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
What do you mean last D/G! You can't quit! We all love your writing so much! PLEASE! PLEASE! DON"T QUIT! *sobs* You can't!

*sniffles* I love this one as always. *sniffles* Please don't quit!

-Wyltk
Marie McKinnon chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Great job. Maybe you could've done more scenes in the middle of the practises for the play, but otherwise I loved it.
Avaka chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
That was fantastic, as usual. But what do you mean this will be your last Draco/ Ginny?

No, please do more!
Dazma chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
That was BLOODY BRILLIANT! Loved it!

And what on earth do you mean 'last D/G'? Have you lost your mind? You can't stop! You're one of the best D/G authors on fanfic! YOU CAN'T STOP! I won't allow it!

::Dazma starts to converse with the voices in her head on ways to keep you writing::

Please don't stop. ::Uses puppy-dog eyes::

Anyways, great fic, different from your others, but still great!
cooldot chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Wow! Bravo! *starry eyes* I loved it so much! It was so original! Hmmm...now I might go and read the play...

And what do you mean, your last D/G fic? Are you crazy? You are one of my favourite D/G writers out there! How can you quit? NO! What about the rest of the D/G-fanatic population? You can't let them down! You can't stop writing D/G fics! Please don't!
S.Maldiva chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
::grins:: Cute fic. But, reading the author's note, I do hope that this is *not* the last D/G you'll write, as you *are* one of the best around. Barring that, if you write Draco, I'll not complain.
The Invisible Menace chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Oooooooh my god! What a kawinkydink! It just so happens that my drama class is performing Twelfth Night! And I am Viola/Cesario! Woah! I have both read the book, and seen the movie!

As usual, brilliant!

LAST D/G? ARE YOU MAD? HAVE YOU GONE INSANE? You need your head examined! This simply can NOT be your last D/G! *goes back to make sure she read that right* Well, then, poo on you! Anyways, The fact that Ron is Sebastian and Ginny is Viola is histerical, btw...I've never read a fic where Ron was a good actor...s'good idea. And the whole fiasco with a Slytherin on both their parts is another kawinkydink (no?)!

Unanimously Katy

*stalks off mumbling about last D/G!* Stark raving mad!

-By my innocence I swear, and by my youth, I have one heart, one busom, and one truth, and that no woman has nor never none shall be mistress of it, save I alone! And So adieu, good madam, never more will I my master's tears to you deplore!

-And yet come again! For thou mayst move that heart which now apores to like his love...*exit stage left* *not sure if the words on Olivia's part were perfect...but whater*
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »