Reviews for Thrown Into the Past: First Meeting
i dont like it fuck am i right
its stupid am right
Natsuki D chapter 9 . 5/8
Maybe you can make another story
Thanks for writing this story (I almost cried when they left :'( )
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 9 . 4/11
This calls for a sequel I loved it it but it felt like it needed something else,MA it was great anyways
loretta537 chapter 9 . 3/29
this was a great story
mari47405 chapter 9 . 1/9
I'm almost cried
TokusatsuLuv chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Thistle is truly very interesting to read; its was odd but understandable that Lambo wasn't with them
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Waaaaahhhh! This...was too precious...the relationships, the humor, the emotions...it was all really good! Great job!
Eisus20 chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
Is there gonna be a sequel?
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
I was going to post this on the next chapter but it seems that I already reviewed it. so... i'll just say it here. "Ahhh! The feels hurt! WHy must the adorableness of them all disappear? Damn. That pulled on the heart strings. Can you do like a full fanfic where Reborn comes to tutor Tsuna but once the guardians gather they know who each other are? Like a link or continuation of this fanfic just in the actual storyline. Please! Your writing is amazing and I know that Hayato and the other guardians would be relieved to see their friends from so long ago. Especially in Nagi and Mukuro's case. Amazing work. Can't wait to read more of your works." - review for chapter 9
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Okay... that hurt. The feels are real dude. Wow... this was an amazing drabble. So cute yet heartbreaking in the end. I love your drabbles. You're an amazing writer. Can't wait to read more of your works and I hope you keep up the good work.
midnightgamin chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
God...people kindly stop complaining about the ages!
The modern piano was invented around late 16th to early 1700 in Italy so I guess it wasn't well known yet given G's reaction.
Nicole NightLock chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Please update please! I love it please!
ShadowVD chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
OH MY GOSH! I AM DYING(?) RIGHT NOW OF HEART ACHE! SUCH AN EXTREME STORY! good job!
tsukiyo haruna chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
You set the age quite confusing. The kids are four? And lampo is more than a decade older so around 16, right? Then again you said that Giotto is eight year older than lampo and in the first chapter, you said that he's 18.