Reviews for Keep the Suit, Lose the Nickname
Truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing!
Right now, I hate myself for putting off reading this one. The description gave me pause, but finally, I gave in, and I've been enjoying this story more than any CM story I've read to date. I love the 'flip-side' of the characters, still finding them endearing but for different reasons. I'm moving on to read 'Book 2', but I wanted to thank you for writing this story. It's well-written and engaging. I love your take on the cases with the AU characters. Great job!
Dear god I haven't laughed so hard in a long time - kudos to you! Hotch's ramblings slayed me I don't know how Reid wasn't in stitches by the end of that. Definitely brightened my day; in fact I expect I'll be giggling randomly for the rest of the week whenever I remember this piece of pure comedy gold!
chloe chapter 12 . 6/23
I think I just diead a little inside reading this chapter ilysm omg
JuliaBC chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
I loved this story. I can't think of what to write now because my mind isn't working, but I loved this story and am dying for sequel.
Your story, your ideas and inspirations.
I really do understand your choice not to do it. Sometimes it needs to end before things really start. I do actually prefer that.
Someone chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
I have to say you r an amazing writer and Ive read all the way up to chapter 21 but I can't keep reading because of how you portrayed Gideon.I mean yeah he is arrogant at times but I just dont think he would be like how you porytrayed isn't that messed up but the eest of the story was great,I love how you managed to keep them all in character many writers dont know how to do that and th story turns boring but you kept it in character and like I said I cant keep Very I do think Gideon would be different from how you made him Great Sorry again and also I did enjoy it to this point more with Reid and Hotch's relationship(Beautiful)and well Thank you for that!sorry for not finishing!

P.S I kinda feel like I should keep on apologizing
nurdgurl714 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Love this story. Gideon is certainly am arrogant SOB. Didn't much care for his character but what I really can't forgive him for was how he totally dissed CM when he left to join Homeland. jack $$ :(
Brinohms chapter 24 . 4/19/2014
Great story and so well written. No errors that I could see and the writing really flowed.
1sunfun chapter 24 . 2/19/2014
Nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
ShortesttDani chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
just wanted to say i really loved this story. its wonderfully written.
do you plan to write a sequel ? :D
dani
Lord L.H.J chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
I hope you make a sequel.
Lord L.H.J chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
LOL,that was a nice chapter.
Lord L.H.J chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
No the fic. is coming to an end soon!
Lord L.H.J chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Gideon is a real douche!
Lord L.H.J chapter 20 . 7/19/2013