Reviews for Someone Like You
feygele chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I literally just made myself a account after years of procrastination so that I could tell you how much I enjoyed this. It's really interesting to me the ways that their lives are different in this universe, and I feel like you did a really perfect job with everything so far, keeping their personalities (esp Kyle's) true but the outcomes so much different. If you ever did happen to continue or revise or whatever this story, I know it would make a lot of people (like me) very happy.
IntelligentAirhead chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I simultaneously love you and hate you right now. This fic hurt me in a number of ways. Firstly, imagining Kyle without Stan, and Kenny completely isolated is tearing a hole on my chest, so thanks for that. Secondly, there are no subsequent chapters to work as a balm for my wounded emotions. Obviously you are attempting to kill me.
However, I adore this interpretation of their relationship, and I just wish there were more chapters. Oh, well! I really enjoyed what you posted so far, and although it's a long shot after such a long break (I myself am so guilty of putting fics on year long hiatuses that I really shouldn't be talking.) I hope one day this fic can have a conclusion. Thank you for bringing something new to the metaphorical table. It really means a lot.
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
OH, is so good!, I cant wait for the next chapter!
hootpoop12 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Bro. Bro you need to update this. I'm already sucked in C: this is real good!
YesterdayOfPast chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Sweet. I don't really know what else to say... But I really like this.
Scarlet-Buttercake chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I'm seriously in love with this,

I can relate to Kyle so much considering I was completely detached from the real world and obsessed with RPGs online a few years back.

I truly hope you don't abandon this story, it's interesting and I'd love to read more3
conversefreak3 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
this is SO cute, i like it!

UPdate soon!~
Hi I'm a Review Guy chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
KYLE IS ME AND I AM KYLE. We are one. Oh my God.

Lol I cannot even express in words how much I love this story, and I can't waaaaaait to read the next chapter! Ah, it's so well-written and realistic and I want this story inside me.

Deep inside.

But don't be scared, little story. Shh, shh. It's okay. Keep being written. c:
ljrt chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
This story is just- ohmigod SO amazing. You make Stan and Kyle seem so REAL. And its baffling how much you drew me in to the plot, which was basically just Kyle playing games on the computer. How you make so much about so seemingly little is fantastic. I LOVE THIS STORY! 3 Especially the idea that even if they didn't live in the same town, were never together during their childhood... someday somewhere somehow Stan and Kyle would end up together forever. They truly are soulmates.
Ahhh chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
This is so brilliant.
Margaret Delancy chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Great chapter! I'm glad you didn't move them immediately into having a real friendship; the awkwardness really makes the story seem more realistic. I'm not sure if you were ever planning on having Stan's side of things, but I think it would be interesting to see what he's thinking about things/how his school and home life are going. Either way, I'm so hooked!
LadyJango chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This story is AMAZING!

I swear, I usually NEVER read AU stories, but this one has me hooked!

I love the way you make it so that Kyle feels that something's missing in his life, because to me, Stan will always be an important person in his life. It doesn't matter if they're in love or not, you just can't have Stan without Kyle and vice versa.

Again, really great story. I'm looking forward to reading some more!
Margaret Delancy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh man, I was hesitant to read this at first, cause I'm not usually a fan of AU stories, but this was amazing! Everything was so well written, and the storyline is actually way better than I was expecting. Which is great! I'm so excited to see where you go with this in the future.
WxTxR chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I like where thus is going! Update soon!
IwasBornaRainicorn chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Omg this first chapter was F*CKING BOSS! I'm spoo totally seriously I really hope you update soon I this is the best start to a style fic I've read in such a long time! I thought I heard the title from a dog somehere so that peaked my interest and the summary was pure poetry I had such high expectations and they were surpassed! I could barely put my freaking itouch down ( hehe I felt like Kyle w/ his RPG).