Reviews for Chronicles of the Dragon Ninja
bayoujmd89 chapter 6 . 9/9
Update soon it's a good story
Clouffie1986 chapter 6 . 7/29
Sucks that this story has been shelfed for so long. It is such a good fic.
Pointer3109 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Great story.
Two items. For my curiosity. How the heck did they manage to catch and execute Kaiza if he's a senior ninja? He would have blown clean through thugs like wet toilet paper. His job was apparently to protect the money shipments, so his cover could have been blown if needed to take care of them.
Second..and I've noticed this in more than one of your stories. The correct term is coup d'etat. Literally a 'stroke of state". A coup (pronounced koo) being a stroke, a blow, or even a touch.
Koo da tah. Long a on the second syllable.
Wiki has a decent article on the term. Its frequently misused to mean a civil war, which it does NOT mean. Its an attempt to use somewhat legal tricks and minimal violence to take over a government. Usually gaining control of the military in the process.
There are other types of coups which I don't have time for at the moment.
Enjoyed your story. Most of your stories, in fact.
uui chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Kavell Anderson chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
More chapter pleass
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I hope that the civilian council, the two old cronies (the elder council in the canon that is) and mr mummified jerk-y with that emo-UKE-bakateme (Seriously, whom ever parcially names their son "UKE" anyways?) Gets their arses bashed severly and oftenly.
BRD man chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
- In this chapter you have Naruto learning and failing at tree/wall walking. However, in an earlier chapter, (where he finds the ryuuken) you have him remembering creating the triangle jumping technique before he LEARNED the wall walking technique.
- Sasuke's sword is 40.25'' long, with 27'' taken up by the HANDLE? That would leave 0.25'' for the tsuba and 13'' for the blade? Doesn't seem right to me.
- Kakashi checks Naruto's elements: wind and water. Dad checks his elements: wind, water, and earth?! In the same chapter!

I suggest when restarting writing a story, you re-read the story to avoid inconsistencies like that ... or get a beta reader.
iamjmph01 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Thanks for your work! I always enjoy your stories. When i got the update email i decided to reread the story, so it would be fresh.

There are two small things. One in this chapter Naruto was tested for his elemental affinities twice. The first time he had wind and water, the second time he had strong wind with a weaker water and earth...

Secondly, in chapter 4, during his trial you say "He'd come up with that trick before he'd learned how to use his chakra for surface climbing while being chased by a squad of chuunin." which to me says he knew tree climbing already... and yet he "learns" it in this chapter... now i could be wrong about what that line meant but...

Anyways, i am thankful for you taking the time to write, and for sharing with us. Off the reread Devil!
agnar chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Ugh, I feared you would do this. Honestly it makes the first 3 chapters all a waste. It's like you're saying no matter who lives or dies, no matter what training Naruto got or how strong he is or ANYTHING else, Naruto is fucking fated to be on team fucking 7 with fucking Kakashi, sasuke and sakura.

I don't even care if all 3 of them are nicer, better ninja and teammates than canon. It just fucking annoys the living hell out of me that you jumped through all these hoops to change the canon situation, and DIDN'T fucking USE IT.

Hinata not kidnapped, her mother alive, sasuke's parents and most of his family alive, real legit ninja training, naruto's parents alive, etc. and it all comes down to jack and shit.

Honestly I'm thinking Sakura wouldn't stand a fucking CHANCE at getting through the new and improved academy for field work. She'd get into the medic system or cryptography. Shikamaru seems to have done jack shit on the physical stuff so he would've been relegated to crypto or strategy or something.

I'm just so damned tired of fics that change so much stuff from canon pre-graduation, only to then hand us a pile canon dogcrap afterwards.
agnar chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
It's kinda ridiculous for them to expect Naruto to know what kind of ninja he wants to be the 2nd day of training, at age 4 no less. Not like he should specialize so early anyway, at that age he'd be learning the basics of most areas so he doesn't have glaring weaknesses.
fanficreader71 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading your latest update and will be looking forward to reading your next update.
dbtiger63 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Enjoying this story immensely and the introduction to the dragons along with the gifts given to our heroes capped things off nicely. It seems like Naruto's skills and abilities will mix between Gaiden and Narutoverse so I look forward to seeing them in action. Kenshin is also a character that shows promise especially considering his teacher and the sword style being learned. Couple his sword skills with his Uzumaki blood and training and Naruto's brother will be a powerful ally he can count on.

watson85 chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
holy shit that was an Awesome chapter but i have to ask why you switched naruto from just having wind and water when you had kakashi was testing the team but then had minato retest naruto and then show him as having wind,water and earth
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
I am confused. Minato says he has problems with the Uchiha clan and then says eom guy is his friend and that he knows nothing of space time jutsu. Who are you talking about?

Kushina was like 8 when she became a jinchuriki so if she was hyperactive does that mean it truly is the Yang Kyu Chakra or just genetics?

How did Rin survive the Sanbi?

Honestly I was hoping for a little sister so we could see Naruto doing over protective brother routines lol.
Dregus chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
well now, this whole situation really just got bad.
though I do hope that you don't kill off Zabuza and Haku. or at least haku (who im hoping is a girl in this)