Reviews for Countdown
bl0gmOnKeY78 chapter 12 . 7/22
I just want to say something. This deserves a review, but more than just that. This deserves an honorary award for such insightful, philosophical, deep writing that I'm still in awe by one phrase that struck me at the end:

"But the shift came heavier than either of them expected, making them tumble over an edge neither had noticed."

This was the culmination of all those little blocks building up and forming this unusual (but absolutely adorable, I might add) relationship, and it was sublimely described. I had to keep rereading almost every line to search a deeper meaning or understand it all, but I think you have a really amazing grasp of what this relationship is and their strange dynamic entails. Not only that, I feel like it's written in stages, the emotionally pyschological bond developing between them that wasn't explored enough in the anime/manga. You did a great job, and that's that.

I have to add that this couple is a new love for me; I previously shipped Zorobin, but can't anymore. This is my new drug after LuNa (LuffyxNami). I only wish I could write that OTP half as good as this.

All in all, amazing fucking work. Badass job well done. 5/5

DoomKnight1of24 chapter 12 . 2/9
My only beef with this story is that it is not canon. Because this is One Piece, the most Shounen of mangas.
rimedragona chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Since the last time I came looking for this fic, there have been a few new chapters! :D I really love how you write, and both Perona and Zoro seem to have the right voices to me. I hope this isn't the end, though it's not a super bad place to stop, I guess. But they have to get through the full two years, right? and say good bye and Sabaody. I hope you continue!
xoxosparrow chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I love this story so much
sweetlilsunshine chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
Wow, this is utterly breathtaking. PLEASE tell me you have more!
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Something about this pairing has me hooked. No idea what it is, though. Anyway, this is good.
A Certain Unfortunate Guy chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Thanks for this!
Purple Handprint chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Waaaaait. You're the author of The Weirdest Place, too? That's awesome! :D
Purple Handprint chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Awwww, Perona.

Awww, Zoro.

Good job with this chapter, man.
Purple Handprint chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Hm, I seemed to have missed this chapter. It was nice.
SunflowerIce chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
so wunderful, I love the chapter :3
very well done, you even let perona fight :D
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Wow this is great. Update.
SunflowerIce chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
aw these one shots are wonderful :3
I love their conversations and you dont forget about mihawk
and Im glad that you keep them on a friendship level and show the developement of their relationship :)
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 11 . 5/28/2013