Reviews for The Broken Light Bulb
What's-Yer-Offer chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Holy fucking hell. I would love to read the rest of this? Can you keep yo promise and make this happen? If you try a little harder you might be able to make me cry.
2lazy2login chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Wow. This chapter... just wow. It's pretty good! You should make a chapter 2!
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
How interesting...I'm intrigued by your writing style :D
Kikipalmer21 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
OH. MY. GOSH. I LUV THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
Numbuh Phenon chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Mission complete indeed. I would definitely love this to get its own story someday. There was so much going on in this little peak, but still left many questions unanswered.

Don't mean to sound demanding, but may I have moar?
Numbuh Phenon chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I like the darker and edgier feel. It opens a lot to be explored in this already limitless universe, and when people who have an eye for it like you, it comes off fantastic.

I love the idea of Rachel leaving herself a trigger. Her 'always have a back-up' type character just seems it would take measures like that. And of course a look into the relationship she and Fanny have, no matter how small and brief, is always fun to see.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of this, but I know what you mean by not being able to give it's own spotlight. I've been wondering if I should do something like this too, because I tons of other things I would want to share, but probably won't see too much light of day.