Reviews for Size Matters
shohannie chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Which season is it baised on, is it animated.
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
*LOL* XP
Little Yellow Camaro Girl14 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
LOL! Oh that's was quite hilarious! _ I especially liked the end when they went whining to their medics after Elita waked them one. Haha. I could so see that happening. Very nice work. fabulous.

-Little Yellow Camaro Girl14
Shadir chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Great Elita! *laugh*
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
*Suspicious, Megatron cast a glance over his shoulder. "Hey!" He protested. "Finials don't count!"*

.Art!
CoraxOnyx chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Yay for the direct solution! Although I have to admit that if finials count then sunflower-head does too. Pity, that. Maybe Prime should have considered encouraging him to keep the helmet.
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
7/10

Liked: Very cute, can see this happening if the 'Bots and 'Cons ever has some form of peace. Elita-1 being a boss :3

Disliked: Dialog isn't maybe 100% matching the character.

Overall: Enjoyed reading this. Would be interesting to see another chapter.
09Lakersluva5088 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hilarious and Cute! Loved it!
Anodythe chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hehehehehehehehe! I can just see Elita smack those two numbskulls together. Actually, you ought to have Jetfire walk in asking..."Is there a problem guys?"

I love the tit-for-tat dialouge between OP and Megs. I wonder though, what the other Cons are going through. Their Leader seems to have completly turned a 180 and is basically "sleeping with th enemy". Not that I mind though. All that killing and destruction had to end.

What's next?