Reviews for Then what
Hunger Games Hungry chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I love this! Stallone's da bomb. I hope you update soon. and get on wwith thier relationship!Could i suggest that maybe he has some kind of medical failure and almost dies or something? I don't know,you've been doing really good so far,just update!
MJ-ISO487 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
The two chapters were really good, i mean i was impressed with the amount of attention Ashley crighton received for surviving the tunnel wreckage and all. in all it was very good.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
that just made my night... D

gotta love procrastinating, i have a geometry honors test and a biology test tomorrow gotta love being a freshman
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
that just made my night... D

wannabehero1212 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE POST THE 2ND CHAPTER AND KEEP WRITING MORE I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FANFICTION! D

I've been looking for Daylight fanfiction for so long i really wish they would start a community for it because it really is a great movie! Keep on writing!

Sincerely,

Rae
Snowfire chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love that movie, so far it is really good
Hopeless-romance45 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
please continue this. i love this movie and i'm a big Sylvestor Stallone fan
TL22 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
The only problem I have is that I have never seen the movie, but that is a minor detail. As always beautifully written and you now have my interest piqued. So I will see if I can find the movie. I have an idea you have a romance on your mind. Looking forward to your next chapter to see if I was right.