Reviews for Revenge: Sequel to Trapped!
MoonRain89 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
This story was amazingly funny. It's going straight to my favorite list )
loveretriever chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Dear, I loved this ending! Can't wait to see you write more! :)

Wish there had been more Sev/Min minus Sybill, but that was so funny! xD

I hope there's a 3rd part, if you get the chance.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
oh please please please make a prequel to this! i even have some ideas you might like. I promise i will tell u them later,or if you have a facebook account u could look me in case, my name is Wendy Pierce and im sixteen,i have black hair and glasses in my profile pic. I have to go right now but i promise i will show u some of my ideas when i have more time. Till thenWendy
Saeshmea chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
This was hilarious, as always! I'd say they could really use a good therapist after this long crazy night LOL

I really can't imagine what else they could come up with for their revenge against Albus... so if you ever write a new sequel I'm sure it will be worth it ;) A prequel could also be funjust to know more about the relationships... or their weird fantasies... LOL

Thanks for updating and for the mention on the last A/N... you know I love all your stories _
MebzGrisolia chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Oh my gosh I was really missing this story! And well what a great ending! I just loved it! Really good! And I'm really chocked about Sybill with Severus, haha, it was really chocking ahaha, but really funny at the same time! Oh I just loved it! Keep going like this! *-*
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Damn Rolanda,lucky imp! ( I want to be trapped with ! (
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
LOL,oh man that is hilarious!Great job so far! )
Saeshmea chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
I forgot how hilarious this fic was. LOL I hope you find time to update soon ;)
Karli chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Omg more more I love this fic. It's great! Plz update!

~Karli Servatius~
eternal vampire chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
What a place to leave it! Are you trying to kill us. Can't wait for more. Have a great new year.
MebzGrisolia chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Oh Merlin, to much confessions for one night! But I really like it! I'm dying to know what will happen to Ro and what in heavens name Poppy gave to Sybill. Congrats once again a very good chapter!
JustaBitBored chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
What! What did poppy give sybill? What does albus have to tell Minerva? I think I know that one, but still. Thanks for updating :D

Much love.
Saeshmea chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
This was very funny (I read 3 chapters in a row). Minerva's scene with the twins was hilarious, but everybody finding out about Sybil's fantasy with Min & Severus... LOL I can't wait to see what Rolanda and Poppy are planning to do XD I see a lot of revenge coming.
MebzGrisolia chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Oh Merlin, I'm holding my laugh to not wake everyone in the house! Really good ! I really liked the chapter!
Chocobo-14 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Well, I imagine things will just get more complicated and awkward(if not downright terrifying) for the students! I'm looking forward for more!