Reviews for Prisoner
annalysa209 chapter 27 . 2/19/2019
J'ai juste énormément apprécié, et non, ça ne paraît pas être fait à la va-vite. Plus la joie de les savoir tous réunis /(_)/ \(_)\
annalysa209 chapter 14 . 2/19/2019
So, I really love this chap ! The little family, Ratchet the doctor and Longhaul!
annalysa209 chapter 12 . 2/19/2019
oh, Annabelle will have a little brother :3
annalysa209 chapter 4 . 2/19/2019
Oh god, why am I thinking to the unite 731 (related to WW2, if you want to know more on it) ?
annalysa209 chapter 3 . 2/19/2019
I found you thank to AO3, ans congratulations for your sister !
Rowan the Book Nerd chapter 5 . 1/11/2019
Why am I so mad and upset? I say while laughing. I don't know how to deal with emotions
Mosin marksman chapter 27 . 2/28/2018
I liked this one. A lil touchy feely for me at the end but I enjoyed the prowl origin/ glitch story.
OrbOfImagination chapter 27 . 7/4/2017
This is the best story with prowl and barricade I have ever read! I love it!
kunai909 chapter 27 . 6/14/2017
Sequel?
jgoss chapter 18 . 3/25/2017
i hope there are a lot of bots back at the base cause they are going to need it! and shockwave what an atf-hole! picking on will i hope that will will survive!
DaLadyofSouls chapter 8 . 2/3/2017
Galloway is a cheapskate! $500 doesn't buy much shoe for a businessman/politician. Most would be ashamed to spend less than $900 with $3000 being average for the truly wealthy. A hand tailored suit goes for around $1200 for cheap polyester to $5000 for wool. Keep up the good work!
Twaneve chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
Incredible! I read all 27 chapters in one day, it was impossible to stop!
1Timberwolf chapter 27 . 9/30/2016
Sorry for the waaaaaaayyyyy late reply to this story. Really enjoyed this chapter.
notactivebomore chapter 27 . 9/1/2016
This is an exciting read!
Tamuril2 chapter 27 . 7/20/2016
Holy cow! This story. I can't even. Okay, I can, but, still, you get my meaning. This was incredible. Here was silly me hoping to find a one-shot story of Will and you gave me 27 chapters of it. Me very much appreciates that. Phew, and you didn't go halfway either. Poor Will. He was so strong. I almost couldn't believe he lived through all that. I do think it was clever of you to not write the scenes of Will's later tortures of Scalpel and Starscream. You showed us the aftermath instead, which was more than enough to let us know what happened. Very tastefully done, my friend.

I love that Ironhide made a real spark bond with Will. So cool!

All in all, loved this story. I couldn't stop reading it (hence why I'm up at 1am). Not regrets though. Totally worth it. :D