Reviews for Yamanaka Naruto
SpectreShepard chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
When do you think you'll post the first chapter of the rewrite?
SpectreShepard chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Just stumbled upon your story because another author asked me to read his and it's based off of this one. Your story is awesome by the way. I've only read chapter one so far, but right now I have nothing to really complain about. Writer to writer, would you mind reading and reviewing my story for me. Again, awesome story.
Elder Sibling chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
What's this?
Aside from adopting naruto to the yamanaka, you just follow the canon. not creative
xaburame15 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I thought this was another chapter lol,I was like wow she updated her Yamanaka naruto story right after I did! xD I can't wait for the rewrite to come out
xaburame15 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Overall I liked your story,but I felt like somethings could've been different like when Naruto told everyone that he held the kyuubi I felt like their reactions were not shocked or anything and you don't show their reactions lol, also I feel like since Naruto has a mother he wouldn't be as short as he in canon he'd still be short but not the shortest atleast the same height as kiba since hes not just eating ramen(I assume) You said in chapter 2(I think) that Naruto uses mind jutsu for interrogation why didn't he interrogate the demon brothers since it would've gave them valueable information and change a lot lol but I like it
mrnaruto242 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
nice chapter love it new and fresh
Rychan6 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
that chapter was funny
KyuubiNaruto4444 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
you could keep them alive and have haku as a female to be paired p with naruto
jizang chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Please Update soon
HaloGebieter chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Are you shure that is Ino's mother and not Shikamaru's? XDDDDD really like it so far (end of ch1)
i R.A.B.B.I.T chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I like this story very cute brother/sister relations. And I like that you put Inuzuka on team seven. The third chapter seemed a bit rushed at the end though.
Koroby chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
It will be interesting to see how this goes forward.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Love it this story is awesome
mishap chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I think this story shows a lot of promise and I can't wait to see where you take it from here. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more...soon?
Wolka chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
This has been good so far, last chapter seemed a bit rushed towards the end, the only other thing i have to say is that i think there is a rule that the teams have to have one girl on them i think? not sure but other than that its been good.