Reviews for Melody of Magic
Gracealma chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
What a cool story. Please you have to update. What happened to Lucas? What about Severus...does he become part of Lucas' life, be a father to him, and help shape him. To fight Voldemort and Dumbledore?
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
how many wizards do you reckon would have problems with an iPhone?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
I FANGIRLED SOOOO much when I read Fai's name XD
Loving your work
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter. I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
Great chapter. Wonderful fic, the story is great. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Phoenix1592 chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
Wantanuki is right Severus did need that in order to heal and move on

Lily's right Severus and Lucas are still in danger

Severus has returned much to Lucas' relief
AnnAisu chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
This is amazing... why isn't it marked as a crossover?
AnnAisu chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Faiiiiiii!
A-hem. Sorry. Just started reading this, and almost exploded in ch.5 when you mentioned Fai! Phwee!
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Feni
Woah, what an awesome interestin story. I'm lookin 4ward 2 ur story's next comin chapt. I've also added ya & ur story 2 my fav in fanfic. & bookmark. Do ur best. _
Ise or E.C chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Chapter 11: Iris is Lily? OMG! I didn't see that coming! And she is Hana the daughter of Yuuko-san at the same time! Wow, girl I love your new twist!

Chapter 12: Dumbledore appeared, my reaction: Fuck ! His there knocking at the door. Quick everyone jump into the green-fire!

Chapter 13: Say, is Syaoran the clone or the original?
Saint Snape chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
What will Severus find in that room? Update soon please.
adenoide chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
I don't understand where you go with your story.
Phoenix1592 chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
Lucas is happy that Severus has returned, safe and un-harmed,

now to see what Iris locked away in that room
cyiusblack chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
update soon
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Another very good chapter. I can't wait o erad what happens next in your fic. Sorry for always posting the same thing. I'm really no good at writing reviews.