Reviews for Violets
emma chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Okay this is freaking beautiful and I'm crying omg
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was lovely. 3 Sad, yes. But lovely.
XxLadyStrengthxX chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I agree with a past reviewer, it's a shame that you haven't received more reviews for such a talented piece of writing. I believe I've read this story nearly five times now, and it always pulls me back in again. Splendid character study; not just Felicity herself, but the minor characters captured my attention as well. I was also intrigued by the order of events throughout the oneshot, trying to set a timeline in my head, but I found myself realizing about half way through that you were jumping around all three books. I enjoyed that, as it keeps your readers on their toes for what will come next. My biggest pet peeve is grammar while in writing and you, my dear, did an extraordinary job with your word usage and punctuation. That may sound dull or lame, but that's how I am. As I tell all the authors I review for: I don't review often (only for those stories that really just blow me away) and when I do, the reviews are nearly as long as the Nile River. So, I apologize for that. But you have a gift with words, and I hope you use it for the GDT forum again soon, as well as somewhere greater in the future.

Best regards,

XxLadyStrengthxX
The Songwriter's Ghost chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You have a gift. That was probably the best drabble I have ever read, and you showed Felicity's character perfectly.
gveret chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was beautiful and heartbreaking.

Well done.
Funo-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely adore this trilogy and have read the books about 700 times each! Pippa and Felicity have always intruiged me, because they were willing toove each other even though society was totally against that kind of love...this story is gorgeous -
Lily Sharr chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
the entire story was great, but my favorite was the beginning, the first paragraph, it was so beautful! i mashed up the paragraph into a poem type that i thought you might like : she's a girl made of smoke and powder, ready to fall over, fearing that they'll see her for what she truly is – a fake, a liar. outstanding righting, truly amazing :) 3
gayeffie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow. This is really, REALLY good, and it's criminal that you have not gotten more reviews.

It's amazing, great job. :)
Lillith Aurora chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow! This was really wonderful!