Reviews for Eating Habits
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Very cool story.
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Love this! Gary is adorable.. I don't think of these two as a couple, but more as brother and sister relationshiplike.
AnxUnwrittenLife chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
You kept them in perfect character, well done! I loved this whole scene! So freaken cute!
GetYourGleekOn chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That was incredibly cute X3

I do love Gary/Rachel, they're adorable.
mw chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
i liked it a lot :) very cute and in charcter
fishypop5 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
ya they seemed like they were in character... i was almost laughing though when Gary went into the girls bathroom! :D Great story! Write more!
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really like how well you captured Gary's voice. I can literally hear his odd, rather nasal voice in my head while reading your sentences.

One thing- scars are spelled scars, not scarres.

~Amanda
OneShotWonderment chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is a lovely story. Very cute and very in character!
super ario chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Aw. That was so cute! :)

I mean, to be honest, I really don't like the Gary/Rachel pairing when it comes to romance but them together friendship-wise is just so adorable. I think you really did a good job here. Their characterizations were spot on and the entire thing was very well written. I'm impressed!

:D Write more.
Lazy Reader chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Bravo, I really liked the way you portrayed Gary. It seems so him to browse the Red Cross website for instructions on a minor cut. That bit about the girl's bathroom was so awkward but quite Gary-like. Loved the Agent Bell part. Rachel seems fairly in character as well. Hope that you continue writing this pairing in the future!