Reviews for Against the Moon
Jsamuel5 chapter 134 . 2/18
This is the closest thing to Marauder-era canon I've ever read, and I think I've read every possible fanfiction available since 2010. Please continue this story. You write with such dimension and nuance, I would happily pay you to keep writing.
When will u be updating ?
guest chapter 134 . 2/6
This story changed the way I view Remus and I now think of James Potter with slightly warmer feelings. I've lost sleep to your story and your one shots are so evocative. I wish you all the best health wise and hope we may hear from you soon.
Queen of Sneaks chapter 89 . 2/4
I wanted to wait until the end of my (third? fourth?) reread to review this story again, but I just couldn't. (When I get through it all, you can expect a huge sappy review from me. This'll just be a quick "I LOVE THIS")
Every time I read this, I fall in love with Meyrigg's character all over again. She's such a wonderful person and a well thought out character, and the relationship between her and Remus is one of my favorite things about this fic. I don't think I can express how much I love it, and it made my night a whole lot better. Thank you so much for writing this! (And I'll see you at the most recent chapter with a novel-length review and praise session!)
alueira chapter 134 . 2/3
I’ve just spent the last 3 days reading this story non-stop! I love the writing and how well-rounded the characters are. I will be patiently waiting to know what happens in the future :)
As always an amazing read, I've gone back to rereading the story as once is not enough, I hope life isn't being too difficult and I look forward to the next update.
drapple-dramoine chapter 134 . 1/29
Wow.. I can't even.. eagerly waiting for a new chapter. You are incredible.
P.S My sisters and I totally fangirl over you btw!
P.P.S Please protect baby Sirius. (I know they are in 3rd year) but they be little cinnabun babies!
drapple-dramoine chapter 1 . 1/29
This is an AMAZING read! i literally could not do anything else in myeline for 3 days except to read this captivating story. The Baby Marauders are the most adorable things ever and Oh my God u write them so perfectly.
'Sirius is always right,' said the taller boy, nodding his patrician head wisely. 'Remember that, James, and you'll live longer.'

OMG IT WAS SIRIUS WHO CONVINCED JAMES TO MAKE PETER THE SECRET KEEPER AND THAT WAS THE REASON HE DIED THIS HURTS
It's always delightful to see another batch of updates on this fic! I honestly think you have some of the best marauder's characterization of any work in the fandom, as well as some of the best OCs. I don't still check updates on a lot of fics, when I started reading this I was in high school and I had a lot more free time than I do now that I'm in grad school, but I keep coming back to this fic to see if you've updated. It always brings a grin to my face to see that you've released more chapters. I hope you're well, and I'll be looking forward to the next update.
Sally chapter 130 . 1/24
This is priceless
With Sirius's comment about enterprising gentleman and more romantic places to woo his lady love, and all the other snippets from before - him teaching James what one isn't supposed to do when one's girlfriend is 'dripping' and how he'd dump Malfoy too if he were Narcissa, etc - I just realised something. Sirius has pretty high standards when it comes to dating/romance. Huh. Who'd have thought.
LilyTheNinjaGirl chapter 39 . 1/20
In this chapter Remus mentioned that he didn't have his wand to call the Knight Bus, but in the previous chapter Sirius said that Grimmauld Place was guarded so that no one without a want could come through the door. So how did Remus get in?

Lovely story, by the way! This is my fifth time reading it! (I know that's a little insane but it's just SO good!)
firegirl956 chapter 134 . 1/20
AH! Pleeeease post another chapter soon! This story is amazing and has literally consumed my life.
Jerry Side chapter 124 . 1/15
Great chapter. I liked that Remus is able to let his guard down more and more with his friends, and just be himself without being so self-conscious. Keep up the great work on this story!
4,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »