Reviews for Against the Moon
I should have reviewed before now; I'll try now to catch up.

I think you have my favourite Sirius characterisation, perfectly in character. Striking the line between thoughtlessly kind and careless. And James; empathetic, but opinionated. And chatty.

Honestly, your characterisations all around make me want to do a private victory dance. You flesh out characters J.K. only ever gives us a teasing glimpse of and do it marvellously, making them quirky, flawed, extraordinarily human beings.

Please let the current update record not indicate that this story is discontinued!
Someone chapter 105 . 9/22
I just finished what is probably the first or second best fanfiction on this side. (Can't decide between this or "empire's son") but oh my god. This is amazing, I am considering watching fullmetal alchemist, for the some purpose of reading your fanfictions on the series. Gosh this was amazing I love it so bad, just like Sirius is so amazing, and james too (mostly) and even got a bit of a soft spot for peter (probably not gonna forgive him for his later doing though) but goodness this was a good read, definitely gonna re-read it in a while. Hope you are doing good, and would definitely be happy if you continued if. (I understand if you can't though) sorry of I say though too much it's a bad habit of mine. I wish you all the best.
-probably one of your biggest fans
yeohmeishi chapter 105 . 9/17
Mother knows best! I love Remus' mother! And I love this story! Hope to hear from you soon, even though its been a while. Best wishes and inspiration to you!
Madison Futch chapter 105 . 9/13
This is an AWESOME! story and I hope you are writing more!
Hana chapter 44 . 9/12
Near fanfic is so beautiful.
Hana chapter 42 . 9/12
Tears gather at the corners of my eyes at random moments when I am reading this fic.
Hana chapter 37 . 9/12
I think all the blood simultaneously rushed to my head and drained from my has-with VERY few exceptions-a HORRIBLE family.
Hana chapter 35 . 9/12
I too find myself utterly incapable of speech
Hana chapter 25 . 9/12
I've been thinking and I believe Sirius is falling in love with Remus' trunk, akways pointing his attention to it-sitting on it,kicking it :))))))))
Hana chapter 18 . 9/12
At the mention of Regulus I was positively crying making my parents wonder whether I am stilI sane.
Hana chapter 15 . 9/12
This chapter was hard to read and I absolutely mean it. My emotions were raging between disgust,killing intent and ,I am not sure as to whether there have been some hints of Sirius' reaction upon finding out Remus is a werewolf. I hope from the bottom of my heart that Remus doesn't get rejected. Not even momentarily.
Hana chapter 14 . 9/12
The female Healer is-for lack of better words- a bloody bitch.
Hana chapter 10 . 9/11
Edgar fan over here.
Genera Agent678 chapter 105 . 8/22
Can James have something tragic in his life, it sounds like his life is perfect which is impossible everyone has tragedies :( also loving the story can't wait for the next chapter :) story of my life XD
I LOVE THIS STORY itssss soo amazing i cannot stop reading, i read about 15 chapters everyday, you sir/madam are a brilliant author best story ever
3,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »