Reviews for Against the Moon
sundiallove2 chapter 3 . 1/12
The arguments you wrote up between James and Sirius are hilarious! Appropriately immature!
sundiallove2 chapter 2 . 1/12
I wonder when Lily finds out that Remus is a werewolf and if that is what brought her into the line of fire to be asked out by Potter a billion times. Severus finds out 6th year of course. Anyway, I think you do a great job of delivering Remus' social anxiety.
sundiallove2 chapter 1 . 1/12
SO I am beginning my second read through while my mind is calm and ready to leave reviews and I am now very much looking forward to the chapter where we get to see Ross and Remus discuss why the house was attacked and Remus learning the identity of the wolf who attacked him. In the originals books it was greyback wasn't it? So he should still be alive and around to have a confrontation with Remus and the marauders I think. I am also interested in this Perdita character showing up again. Thanks for the chapter!
Fictionboysarebetter chapter 134 . 12/30/2021
I am at a loss for words, I just reached the end of the last chapter and had to (embarrassingly) stop and stare at my wall for longer than I’d like to admit to try and reign in my emotions. This was so beautifully written, the characters, plot, setting, and descriptions all worked so wonderfully together and made the best fanfiction I've ever read. I know it’s unrealistic to hope for another chapter, for the last update was a little over four years ago, but know if miraculously you decide to continue this story I will be the first rushing to read it. I haven’t read any of your recent stories yet, which I will do now, but I hope life is treating you amazingly, thank you for breaking my heart in all the best ways 3
John Dryden chapter 71 . 12/27/2021
It should be "gaffe," not "gaff." A gaff is a hooked pole used for fishing.
TtotheA chapter 134 . 12/26/2021
I have finished it! It was a slow read, but in a good way. The way Remus agonizes over every small part of his life. The slow reveals. I am so sad that there has not been an update in 4 years. But also it’s okay. It keeps growing this, but the story was in giving life to Remus and his day to day life and struggle as a boy and werewolf. That was very well done. The boys interlocking friendship how all 4 of them mean something to the other and bring something to the table and friendship was also painstakingly explored. So all in all, we know the end 20 years later. Everything thas already been beautifully established in the 134 chapters.
John Dryden chapter 52 . 12/21/2021
It should be "stationery," not "stationary."
John Dryden chapter 6 . 12/18/2021
It should be "discreet" rather than "discrete."
FriendlyReviewer chapter 4 . 11/22/2021
I love it. I love it, love it, love it. I'm normally rather eloquent but this story has stripped me of any capability to think. It is wonderful, beautiful, great, awesome, and a true masterpiece. If the characters were renamed and the world of Hogwarts and the Wizarding World was yours, this could be a novel on it's own. Everything is so in character but yet so different. I can totally imagine Remus being this way before Hogwarts, and Sirius and James fighting is actually so funny and in character. They're both headstrong and are bound to clash, and I kinda like that they basically force Remus to be the mediator. Brilliant characterization, great word choice and grammar, good literary devices used well. I can't think of anything I dislike. This has literally reduced me to sitting with this and cocoa in a blanket and blatantly refusing to even look at all the work I have to do.

Oh, and sorry for rambling. Hope you don't mind. :)
TtotheA chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
I have opened and read the first few paragraphs. Closed the tab, because I am terrified. I try to calm myself by reading something else. But I’m in that weird in between place where I have finished a FF and the other FF I follow only have one or two updates. So I Come back here. Read a few more sentences. Become terrified. Close tab. Try to read something else. This story keeps nudging. I am now where He sees the rose bushes rustle. It has taken me 4 hours to get here. I’m writing this instead of reading. I really want to read more of this story.
Guest chapter 134 . 10/31/2021
I was wondering if Prof Van Dorn trying to solve the murders is foreshadowing that he’s gonna like…..pretend to be a true Seer or something if he ever does solve it. Or if that was his goal at the beginning and then gave up when it failed. Or! Maybe that’s why he left California. He tried to pretend to be a Seer, failed, got shamed out of Cali, & came to Britain.
LeVoleur chapter 117 . 6/30/2021
Fun fact: there is a direct line between me reading these chapters when they first came out to me now owning cool looking rocks that I bought with real money. If Sirius Black can be a crystal mommy so can I.
anonymous chapter 134 . 6/7/2021
i just reread this story for the first time in long time, and i just wanted to say thank you for writing it, and thank you for posting it. i really love the way that you write. ️
Hermiona chapter 134 . 6/2/2021
I am afraid I am short of words to fully convey how fantastic this story is! I love the Marauders and sincerely regret that there is no separate book written about them. So much mischief to come up with! But then we wouldn't have so many great fanficies that I think even amuse me more than the original. You did it really great. This story is so incredibly thoughtful, coherent and logical, and I am most happy that Remus finally lets his Marauder nature reveal himself. He is one of my favorite characters, and I admire the way you reflect his transformations and all the difficulties that come with them. The relationship between all four friends, how their bonds gradually tightened, made me swallow the whole story in a week, forgetting God's world! I sincerely regret that I only found it now and could not cheer you on while writing. So I would like to make it up to now by leaving my greatest appreciation!

I believe that you are in good health and feeling the best. All the best! May this not be the end of mischief :D
PaleWolfsHowl chapter 134 . 5/29/2021
I hope you update this again. It’s truly one of the best Marauder stories I’ve been able to find.
5,050 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »