Reviews for Against the Moon
betweenrealms28 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
The details make the story impressive!...the way Remus wants only meat before his transformation..the whole conversation between him and Dumbledore.

I saw that your previous fanfic have lots of chapters and I sincerely hope this one is a looong fic too :) Im curious...are you planning to pair up Sirius and Remus?
jaguar101 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I just finished reading the whole story it was awesome! Poor Remus why is it always him!
KatiekkxD chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Ok, I am so thankful for finding this story. Remus is my favorite character all time hands down. I love the way yu portray James and Sirius hating each other and Remus stuck in the middle. Poor Remus (. I adore this story and I am excited to see the next update.
siriuslyweasley chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
This is really good! Keep writing!
Kindcaidlyn chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Have I mentioned how much I look forward to these updates? Your characters are spot on.
nillamonster chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I really like how you made James and Sirius enemies in the beginning, its different from all the other marauder era stories ive read, and i liked it.

A random thing about this chapter: while i was reading it, the song Teenage Werewolf by The Remus Lupins started playing. I flipped out. :)

But anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Kindcaidlyn chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Again, I love the way you have Sirius and James sort of battling for Remus! And he has no idea what to do. So much fun to read, feel so bad for poor Remus!
betweenrealms28 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Oh that was super fun to read! :) Your Sirius has a vicious temper, and is *hence* adorable :D

Love the way you write, and hope the updates come soon!
MysticMarmalade chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I keep thinking this is canon...

I love this. Sirius and Remus are my favourite characters, and I'm glad there's a fanfiction about them- and James and Sirius- at school. I don't know why, but I find all these 'backstories' really interesting. I expect when I next read the books (well, the Prisoner of Azkaban), I'll keep thinking back to this story- I know I always think of 'We That are Young' whenever I watch FMA...

Keep writing!
love2read chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow, suspenseful, and written really well, too. I'm hard pressed to find a well written story about Remus' Hogswarts years, but this fic sounds really promising.
flybynight00 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I am SO EXCITED to see you writing again! And I really like the story so far. One thing I've always admired about We That Are Young and Shall Never See So Much is your realistic portrayal of the pains of children and the way they shape the adult. I can see this story will explore that a lot too. I don't read much in the Potter fandom, since so much of it is pairings and reading about HP characters getting it on creeps me out. This is the kind of gen fic that I can really enjoy.

Welcome back! And if that villa in Majorca becomes too tiresome, you can always give it to me.
Pats chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
The story is great so far. It's reminds me of the story "casting moonshadows"! I love tales of how the Marauders got together. Do u have the story planned out? Do u know how far ur going with the story yet? Well, anyway, excited for a new chapter. Hope to see it soon.
mk17design chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
so excited you're writing again!

and it's not helping that you're writing about lupin XD my favourite character for HP fics~

going to follow this one :D :D

are u really leaving 'shall never see so much' on permanent hiatus? :'(

broke down when i saw the status cos i really want to read more (to the point that i forget it's a fanfic, not canon)... seriously no more royai? *puppy eyes*
laydee kai chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
First let me say, I'm super happy that you are writing again! I think about your last story, and I can't lie... I am hoping for an ending one of these days! :)

I have never read a Harry Potter ff before and the only reason why I decided to give it a try was because of how talented I remember you being. So, for now I can't give you a review/critique about the story... I have only read the original books. But I am looking foward to reading the words of one of my favorite fanfiction authors again!

Welcome back!

-laydee kai-
MysticMarmalade chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
You're writing again! Really made my day!

This is a fantastic start- it's so well-written, for one thing, and you've portrayed the characters really well! I can imagine James and Sirius fighting a lot- even when they're best friends...

And I love the relationship between Remus and his parents. I can see how they'd be protective over him after the attack.

Amazing- thank you for coming back! It was you who inspired me to start writing in the first place!
4,998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 323 330 331 332 333 334 Next »