Reviews for Fault Lines
Alex L. Kerr chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Oh this was really wonderful! Thank you!
Etta.Ju chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Very wonderful story! It's honest and heartbroken... You CAN write good fics, so I hope you'll write something else in the future ;)
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Excellent end to a good story! "No one else understands because no one else is Sam's brother."-That was such a beautiful line! Reminds me of another line I once read: "Sam had potential. Dean had Sam." *sigh* I love SPN fanfic!

I'm looking forward to reading another story written by your hand! :D
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Beautifully done.
Algum ser chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Heya!

This was a heratbreaking story. You wrothe the characters well, you played really well with their emotions and you made a awesome plot.

I don't know if you wanted to, or if I'm seeing to much into things, but the fading of Sam really did go well with the way he never finished his sentences.

I loved it. And I'd love even more if you could write a small one-shot about 8 year old Sam thinking about buying a Mom. It would be really interesting. Specially, considering how well you write and that I loved this. I would love if you considered writing this.

And welcome to fanfiction, and congratulations on your first fic beeing so awesome!

Thanks for sharing this amazing story.

PS: Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language. ;)

Algum Ser (T.)
Linnie McCary chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Lovely sentiment, good pace, interesting format using the various points of view. I thought you really nailed Bobby's voice, in particular. Nice work!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
"Dean remembered when Sam was about 8 he had become fascinated with the gold rush and kept pestering their father to take them to California so they could find gold. He only told Dean, not Dad, the part where they took the gold and bought a house and a dog and a mom. At the time Dean had yelled at Sam that you didn't buy moms and besides they already had one and she was in heaven watching over them. Sam had cried himself to sleep afterward repeating sorry, over and over."

OMG, this is HEARTBREAKING. And don't think I didn't notice what you did there with the "I just..." and trailing off. This is just - stunning. Thank you so much. There's more, but for now, just... OMG. OMG. OMG. Wow.
borgmama1of5 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
An affecting story. I felt for Sam. And I completely understood Dean's outburst stemming from frustration and his awareness that he was saying the wrong thing even as he said it.
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
I loved it! ;D bravo!
Floralia chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I love the tone of this, it’s so understated and it flows beautifully. You can really feel the emotional pain – Sam thinking he should sleep in the car is heartbreaking. The switch in POVs is effective.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Great chapter!
Phx chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Awk! I love that Sam let himself get hurt to save Dean and Bobby, but - awk - poor baby, he needs some TLC! Awesome update
naran2786 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
When Bobby thinks that the deal at cold oaks should not have been for a movement i agreed.. but then i thought if Sam was not brought back it would have been most probably Jake who would house Lucifer and then the war would be inevitable..really good story and i like how you give everyone's point of view
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Awww... *sniffles* I love these kinds of stories! Sam is going to run himself ragged trying to redeem himself. Good intense moment with the golem-loved the 'shit' moment too. LOL! Leave it to Dean to come up with the most colorful stuff!

I'll bet Sam's fight with the golem left the place quite a mess. Dean's going to be ticked off at himself over the ordeal.

Such a good story and it's developing nicely! Looking forward to more!
sylvia37 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I really like this. I like the different points of view and you're doing a really good job of getting into everyone's head space. Can't wait for the next chapter.