Reviews for Of lies, deception and hate
KTT2123 chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Ooo...maybe Susan did it. She does seem awfully jealous of very suspicious.
KTT2123 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
What?! I totally didn't expect that! Now I Dr. Masters Steve in disguise? You've got me hooked.
KTT2123 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
My first Diagnosis Murder fanfic! Great first chapter, interesting story. I can't wait to read more. I'm very intrigued by this Dr. Masters...
Jessymessy101 chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
I just wanted to say I loved this story it was one of the first stories I read on fanfiction and it is my apsalut favourite I will come back and read it every once in a while if I get bored, would love to see a sequel cant get enough of your writing your very gifted and I really enjoy reading your work.

Jesse (16, uk)
lol chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
So, the trial starts when?
Arhh1996 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
why did u take down the bit about Norman and mark? just cos some people didnt like it doesn't mean that u have to...i hope u put it back up or even add it as an epilogue or as an alternate version ur something, I liked that part, it made mark seem human or dont change what u write just cos people don't like it, write wat u want to write! and if people don't like it they don't hav to read it! pps thanks for writing it:)
any chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
crazylove1980 chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
This was so intriguing! I loved the plot and the new characters! I would enjoy a sequel!
Inab chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
Good job, I want a sequel and as fast as possible. Send the bitch to prison.
Bronkwin2 chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
can u do the sequel about their blossoming relationship please
Inab chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
This story keeps getting better, Good job, cant wait for next chapter. thanks
ina b chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
thank you i cant wait for the end.
Any chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
biggest load of Bull crap on this WRITING YOU ARE USELESS
Ina Buchanan chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
This is a great story, You are driving me crazy waiting for the next part. Thank you
Ina chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
this is a very good beginning.