Reviews for The Journey Back to Who You Were
sailor-ice chapter 20 . 3/4
D'aww this was just too cute of an ending and story it was rocky at the beginning but that just made all the more sweeter in the end hugs all around nice job
Peytonsawyer-davis chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
SappyAbby chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
Wow! I really liked this story and you did a great job!
LoveAndMadness chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
Short, but sweet
calzonaobessed chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
This was a quick chapter. But loved it. Are we going to get pregnant JJ storyline?
123a456e chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter!
Nightlancer600 chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter. Bummed that the story is over but the happy ending makes up for that. Thanks for writing this and posting it for us to read. Until next time!
123a456e chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
Great story so far! Please update it!
Aelpharose chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
Oh no you can't stop here!(whines)
Please please please update! I know it's been a few months and I'm actually upset that I haven't read this until now. Pretty please update!
741N73D 4N63L chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Emily's back! squee!
Sorry, had to get that off my chest. I'm really enjoying your story so far.
On a side note, I'm pretty sure you meant silk robe instead of slick rob :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
Please don't leave me hanging On this you must update as soo as possible please! I love this story
LoveAndMadness chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
Awesome update! I hope the director is ok with them (he has to be!)
Nightlancer600 chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
This was a great chapter. I loved it. It sucks that they had to be separated because of the dragon lady but it's what would actually happen I think. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update again real soon.
Swishla chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
Hmm, what a place to leave us hanging, waiting for the Director's decision. Nicely done and can't wait to see what happens.
Darkwlight7 chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
Keep up the good work! Its really nice seeing the team support Jayj and Emily when they were going to see the director. Garcia is like we are a family:) why did ya leave us hanging with the director's answer! Update soon!