Reviews for The Things We Lost
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
fantastic ending. thanks for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
I loved the breakfast. and the nookie in the elevator. but I have ? about Andrew. shucks MM never explain to Clark what he overheard between Andrew and Lionel?

hmm hoping I'll get my anser in the next chap.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
well done. excellent chap.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
yeh for Ollie.

so what was with guard George not knowing who Tess was, but he knew Clark and Lois?
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I like that Ollie mentioned that she should find his "wife" but that he doesn't want to. you explained that well.

there is great chemistry between tollie and I'm glad you're exploring that.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
i have no idea what lex will do now. that man has always surprised me with depth he will sink. interesting to see if he changed as is suggested in this chap.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I started reading this on DI but noticed the mention of "higher rating" so naturally I jumped over to here to continue. ;p
Jeremy Shane chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
Good Story
cathy03 chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
Loved the happy ending, Barbara! I so much love the fact that you're a hopeless romantic LOL because i always have my happy endings and when they come with a baby it's even better! hehehehe

your choices for their vows and first song were than that only the ones they used on the show ;)

hope you feel inspired for another Clois story soon :D
HaveNoMercy chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
This was soooooooooooo beautiful! I loved it so much and I'm so sad that it's over! But just stunning.

I loved the wedding, the pregnancy, the son, everything. I could visualize the whole thing and it was incredible. And of course I personally liked that Tess & Oliver stood up for them. So fitting!

You should be so proud of yourself for this one! You gave us the happy ending we *deserved*.

*applause*
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
Aww...this final chapter was definitely bittersweet! And it seems fitting to me that this story concluded with Clois, Clois, and more Clois!

And THANK YOU SO MUCH Barbara for once again, giving Clois the beautiful wedding they deserve. It was very Smallville-esque with the lovely chapel, but I LOVE that unlike SV, your story actually had the General, Lucy, Tess, AND members of the JLA in attendance! Woohoo! If only the show had included some of the V.I.P's for the finale. I mean, I just didn't get that the only other person I recognized besides those standing at the alter and the Kents, was Jeff the intern! What the heck?

Also, the wedding vows. Although, they didn't recite the ones from the show - these vows were just as beautiful as was the reception and Clois' first dance.

And finally, Baby Jonny Clark. I adore that he's Clark's little mini-me and in my mind, I could actually picture them sporting matching plaid flannel shirts! Haha. But in all seriousness, the final bedroom scene just tugged at my heart-strings. I thought it was definitely a perfect way to end.

P.S. I really appreciated a little update in your A/N. So glad to see Ollie and Tess happy together and that Andrew has found happiness and peace in his own life. :)
HotChocolate329 chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
great story. I really loved it. I mean perfect ending..thanks for sharing such a beautiful story...
cathy03 chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
lovely chapter but i'm little lost about Andrew... sorry... is he or is he not a clone? That childhood memory got me kind of lost ehhehe i'm willing to think it was all more lies from Lionel.

I can't wait for what's coming next, even if it's the last piece of this wonderful story :)
awehla123 chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
Great chapter, the bit where Perry thinks there is a wind machine under Clark's cape was funny.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
Wow! What a surprise! I'm so happy to see there's still one more chapter left to this story!

I kind of figured, with Andrew's situation being a clone and all that his days would be numbered. But that dream he had...color me intrigued. I cannot wait to find out more about it in the final update.

Also, Oliver's proposed! Yay! I'm pretty confident Tess will say, YES. :)

And Clois, so glad to see them back at their old stomping ground. And that Jimmy #2 is a part of the team. It's not the same, but I loved that he looks EXACTLY like ol' Jimbo. :)