Reviews for The Things We Lost
HaveNoMercy chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
OMG! Perfect chapter! I'm so sad it's ending but so happy with the way you're concluding it!

You are totally my Clois/Tollie hero!

****"I could see it now, a red-haired little girl or even a boy, clinging to your skirts while you punch in security codes for the computers at Watchtower," he fantasized a bit wistfully then covered his slip with a slight chuckle.

"Sure, Oliver, I could definitely see it. And who's the father … I mean …?" She asked then quickly averted her eyes.

"What a question? I'm sitting right here definitely willing and ready to make that vision come true," he told her with a sly grin.

"I'm sure you are, Oliver. I'm sure you are..."****

Hahaha, that's the cutest thing ever! So romantic and sweet and yet totally Oliver and Tess! So now your next mission is to write a fic where the four of them all have small children. I want brunette (L&C) and redheaded (and possibly blonde for T&O) babies!

I love Jimmy making an appearance and the reaction of Lois & Clark. *sighs* I'm always gonna be bitter about that, *bitches and moans* but in my head, I just kinda pretend it's the same Jimmy.

I love the class L&C had telling Andrew that his life might be in danger. And I love that Tess is THE Watchtower and L&C are at the Planet with Perry and Jimmy. See? If we can do this, it's really not that hard, *growls again*.

We need to be the next rewriters of the revamp of SV, lol.

Oh and good point about the Clark living forever thing. There are so many things to ponder when you have two different species in a romance, lol.

LOVED IT!
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
cathy03 chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
i think, deep down, what really bothers Clark about the Superman name is that he's too humble to accept the tittle ;) LOL

Conner coming to the breakfast i wasn't expecting so it was a great surprise. Just as Andrew applying for a job at the Planet.

I will only say one thing about the love scene in the elevator: HOT! *roll eyes* LOL ;)
winthjo chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
They better hope the elevator didn't have any cameras in it. It would sure wake up the security guard.
HaveNoMercy chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Miss Barbara! I love this. What a beautiful tribute to the four/six of them!

And yes, spontaneous, teasing Clark is what we all enjoy. Clark Kent "with balls", right? lol. This was gorgeous!

I adore the apology Martha Kent gave to Tess, and the support of Lois, Conner, and everyone else. I was SO upset when Hostage happened, totally pissed me off but I think Martha should've been given a chance to connect with Tess, and Lois helping makes it all the better!

Lois was fabulous, I'm so glad she's back on track with Clark and this entire chapter was beautiful.

I love Conner remembering Tess's love for him. Awesome.
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
You know me, Barbara. I could never pass up reading a good Clois "christening". *giggles* Their moment in the elevator was very steamy and spontaneous! I love it when Clark has love on the brain because he is anything, but "mild-mannered". ;)

As for the rest of the story, it was great having Connor as the surprise guest at the breakfast. It made sense that he would be there since he was once close to Tess. Despite not remembering most of their time together, I like that he always remembered the love and could sense that it was still there.

Also, I'm relieved to see that Connor has inherited most of Clark's amazing genes especially in the looks department because as I read, I could picture him as a young TW in SV's early years. Besides, anything is better than looking pale and pastey...unlike his other brother who shall remain nameless. :S

In addition to that, I LOVED the mention of Lois' trip to Africa and how she came across the name, Superman. Even if it's going to take Clark some time to get used to. *chuckles* I'm also happy to see that Martha and Tess have reconciled. We all know Mrs. K was only protecting her son, but based off the last several chapters, I was afraid Tess wasn't going to be willing to forgive her. Maybe old Tess wouldn't have, but with Ollie by her side, and Connor present, I think she was ready to move forward so kudos to them for clearing the air.

And with only ONE chapter left...I'm more than a little sad. *sighs* I hope it won't be long before you indulge us with another one of your AMAZING stories!

Update soon! *hugs* :D
HaveNoMercy chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
...you know I'm jumping for joy here! This is fantastic Tollie! *hugs and throws confetti on you* Time to party!

I love the way you write Clois, he's honest and true with her. And a man!

And I have to say the apology from Martha couldn't come soon enough, because then I can adore her again. That was SO unnecessary to write her OOC in Hostage like that, WTF. Redheads should stick together, my goodness. So I await Martha to be wonderful like she truly is.

And I love you addressing Tess's POV about shooting Lionel-poor Tess. That scene is the only scene I liked in the finale, however hearing her scream as they shackle her is truly disturbing and painful, so my family and I were like, "That's right, Mercy!" when she shot him, lol, cause...god.

Anyway, beautiful chapter, cannot wait for more.
cathy03 chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
Personally I think she should... like Clark said that was a long time ago and back then, no one knew which side she was. Martha did what she had to do. The same goes for Lois when pointed a gun to her. Desperate time... ;)

you had fun writing it and we had fun reading it.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
What? Only two more chapters left? Well then, I better get crackin' with the reviews.

Now you know me, Barabara. I LOVED this update and I LOVED that we got to see Oliver and Tess starting anew with their relationship. Plus, it's such a relief to see Tess with a sense of direction and not being scattered all over the place like she was in season eight and nine. And I'm glad - plus it makes sense - that Oliver would be the person to do that for her.

As for Tess' rift with our beloved Mrs. K...ahh...the comb webs have been dusted off and NOW I remember the exchange between them. But at the time, I couldn't really blame Martha for doing and saying what she did. She's a mother bear just protecting her super-powered cub. *giggles*

And now that Lois had extended an invitation to Tess and Oliver to join them for dinner, I'm anxious to see how it all goes down. *hugs* :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
moonie44foreternity chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
GREAT New chapter sweetie!
HaveNoMercy chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Such a good chapter! Lionel's storyline is really interesting! I loved Clark pulling both women into his arms, and Lois sticking up for Tess, wanting to make everything alright between her and Martha.

I loved this! Can't wait for more!
cathy03 chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
Andrew was a clone! 8-O That i wasn't expecting hehehe

i'm very curious to know that really happened between Martha and Tess and, gotta tell you, the talk about Clark turning back to clock got me intrigued... hum... i wonder if you have something on your mind ;) hehehe
moonie44foreternity chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
WOOHOO!

AWESOME new chapter honey!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »