Reviews for The Things We Lost
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Without a doubt, this story is moving along very nicely Barbara. And thanks to Clark, Andrew didn't get a chance to hurt Lois.

Although I was kind of hoping he'd throw Crazy Andy through the stratosphere instead of out into the hallway. *giggles* Needless to say, he got off very lucky, but somehow I doubt his encounter with Clark will deter him from his mission. I just have this uneasy feeling that he isn't quite finished with Lois yet. *bites lip*

As for Clark's meeting with the League, I loved it! It was great to see you've included Kon-El (aka Connor Kent) in the story because I'd love to see how far he's come (with his training) and if he'll get a chance to confront Lex for what he did.

Now this plan that the team - or should I say, Tess has come up with makes me very nervous. So it's safe to say I'm with Ollie on this one. For Tess' sake, I hope we're wrong, but when it comes to Lex ANYTHING can happen.

Until then...I'm SO EXCITED to see Clois making up for lost time! But with less than 24 hours until Lex makes a decision, I'm hoping that time won't interfere with their "get together" too much.

Update soon, sweetie! :)
HaveNoMercy chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
I think my favorite thing about this chapter is that Lois and Clark *talk*. Meaning that she's clued in, he's clued in, they're on the same page and they're talking like adults about what's going on in their lives and their friends lives.

I'm trying to remember a scene like that on SV where they had an adult conversation while she knew he was Superman...and there aren't that many. So I love them with a grown-up overtone.

*applause*

I see them, despite having grown up from high school to adulthood together, as being a mature pairing. Just because she's quirky doesn't mean she cannot have layers and serious qualities. So yahoo!

I also love:

"Ms. Mercer?" It was Joanne.

Thank you. The "Ms." implies respect and I love it. Go Tess!
awehla123 chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Great story so far - so glad Lois & Clark are back together and can't wait to see what happens next.
lhaine07 chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
i wsih that clark is not too late for lois. i hope he can hear her when she needs him.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
HaveNoMercy chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Did I seriously not review this chapter yet? I had to check the page twice because I couldn't believe I missed reviewing!

The plot bunny in this is fabulous. I love where you're going with this, and I love the idea of Lois and Lex having interaction!

Does Lex (this Lex clone) still have sibling affection for Tess, or is he completely void of all positive emotions?

I, of course, love the dynamic between Clark/Tess/Oliver. It was so interesting what a total switch Clark made with Tess, and how much Oliver has a reaction to all she does. *sighs*
imhooked chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Their special spot has to be the phone booth. Great update
cathy03 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
I'm very curious to know more about Lex's intentions here. What he's up to? hum... i guess is wait and see, huh? ;)

My guess is DP rooftop! :D

And Tess working for Lex. THAT i didn't see coming hehehe
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
cathy03 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I'm very curious to know more about Lex' plans, specially because he knows about Clark's identity and his connection to Lois.

I got worried when i saw Andy has the omega sign in his forehead... he's a good guy... not right for Lois for sure but looked his heart was in the right place... well, let's see what's comign from that, right? :)

and did i notice some hint of romance between Tess and Oliver? ;) hehehe
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
OMG! OMG! OMG! *jumps up and down with excitement* Tess and Oliver finally comes face to face! I love that he was checking her out despite being angry with her. Haha.

And Andy, I knew he was different, but to have the Omega sign embedded on his forehead is a whole nother twist! So glad Clark's been watching his visit with Lois and that he spotted it. This will definitely make Clark extra protective of Lois and makes me wonder with the distance between them, will he tell her what he knows about Andy. Can I call him Crazy Andy now?

Also, just out of curiosity, is Oliver also affected by the Omega sign in this story? I know this fic. picks up after Dominion, but I was just wondering if that was changed here or not.

Now for Lex Luthor...yikes! I wonder what he plans to do now that his memory has returned? After all, knowledge is power. *shakes off the chills* And what are his intentions with Lois? I have a feeling he has a "thing" for the intrepid newscaster he onced dubbed, "A muffin peddler." lol.

Update soon, sweetie. I loved this chapter and am greedy for more! :)
HaveNoMercy chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
OOOH! I love this. You know I love this, everyone I love is in this! Haha. WTF is Lex up to? Dear lord, help us.

I love the way Oliver puts up his walls and is an ass to her at first. One of them always does that, walls walls walls. And I love the way he still looks at her. And I love the description of her, by the way.

Okay, what is up with Andy? He's now got the weird "vibe" thing going on with me. I love that Lois never quite loved him but how hard she tried to reciprocate his feelings. That she would want to be in love with again after Clark-but it's Clark Kent, there is no comparison. He is his own league.

But still, this guy is strange.

So you know I want more Clois & Tollie, but will Lois and Tess have a friendship scene? You know they went through this together too, hint hint. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Ica013 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
interested to see where you take this... Also glad you mentioned Martha's reaction in Chp 2. While I understand this is a Clois I hope you address how having Oliver and Clark gone affect the rest of the team (cause if this is Cannon Ollie was married!) Hm perhaps that's that where Chp 3 is going? (not to mention more Clois)
cathy03 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I'm so happy you decided to continue with this story!

yep, broke my heart see them falling apart and i swear, if i was lois, i would had dump Andy right away LOL.

but i understand her reluctance specially because 5 years ago he went to the PZ without telling her his plans. IMO that's the worst part. Once they talk this through it should be easy ;)
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »