Reviews for The Things We Lost
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Yay, Barbara! The Things We Lost lives on! I'm so excited. Have been ever since you expressed interest in continuing it. I’m so glad your muse refused to leave you alone until this story was written and completed. *gives Barbara and her muse a great BIG HUG*

Now if only I could give Clois one as well. The opening scene was really heart breaking for me to read because as much as they still love each other, emotionally, they’re so disconnected. If only Clark would’ve shouted at the top of his lungs that he remembered EVERYTHING, maybe then Lois wouldn’t have pushed him away.

And Lois, just run into his arms already! *whines* I know she’s still upset for not “being in the know” regarding Clark’s instruction/decision to destroy the portal to the Phantom Zone should something go wrong, but she should at least give him a chance to explain before shutting him out completely. After all, it’s been five years!

But I guess that’s where the angst comes in and…Andy. *grumbles* I forgot about him. *pouts* But it’s like Martha said, it’s not like Lois is married. Still…it was tough to read the scene between mother and son. My heart went out to both of them with Martha’s unnecessary guilt and Clark’s anguish. *sniff* The different range of emotions you had him show was amazing! I love watching him struggle to hold it together without Lois.

And if that wasn’t enough, his reaction to seeing Andy at Lois’ apartment had ME seeing red minus the heat vision. Although, I wouldn’t have minded at all if Clark had let it slip. *giggles* But all joking aside, I do hope Lois tells Andy to hit the road ssob because honestly, I don’t think she’s feeling the love with him regardless of whether or not Clark has returned.

Update soon, sweetie! :)
HaveNoMercy chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Wow, your language is beautiful in this story. Absolutely breath-taking. I LOVE Lois's characterization. Poor Andy, though he's quick on the uptake!

I like that Clark couldn't help his X-Ray vision, though still always the perfect gentlemen.

Poor Lois and her headache. :(

I too wanna know if Tess is alive but please, spare me on Chloe. Come on Oliver, have a brain. I know you're capable. *a-hem*

I loved this line...

"They ebbed and flowed like waves crashing into his brain and receding like nothing he had ever felt before. His head swam. He touched his forehead again."

I can't wait for Lois to know! It's like the whole point of mythos!
CloisLover94 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
im in love with this storyyy!

i love storyss where clark and lois have to fight to get back togetherr.

i hope clark fights like hell to get her backk!
winthjo chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Is Tess still alive in this story? What happened with Ollie by him being missing of 5 years also? Was he declared dead by his company? Tess still around (Chloe also)? Great going so far. Hope to see more soon.
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
HaveNoMercy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awwwww, that is hard to just be through with on our part. And I know what you mean. As the writer, you have an idea of how everything is all in your beautiful mind. But the rest of us out here are like...we want more! We want more! So for you, it's easier for it to be a one shot. And it should be...mostly. *evil grin*

This was gorgeous. I loved it. And I know you could totally do a sequel, a prequel, you could go into Oliver's POV, you could do 8 million things with it, or you could leave it untouched and let us all envision what happens, but as for this piece, it's absolutely stunning. Brava!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hi sweetie!

Barbara, this fic., definitely put a smile on my face. And that ending...yeah, you are perfect Clark Kent. Or in Lois Lane's words, "walking perfection". *sighs* And this story - AMAZING!

So tell me...are you just teasing or is there a possibility that this could be MORE than a one-shot? Please don't tell me I read it wrong. *crosses fingers*

Now, I'm off to read Redemption. Yay! :)
cathy03 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
OMG that was sad! :(

yeah the in the end looks that everything is going to be alright but still this shot broke my heart, Barbara... but i'd be interesting if you decide to go ahead with the story ;)
ClauClois chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
wowwwww I loved!

pleaseee writes more! )

CLOIS
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Good Story
AnneBoleynsGoldenWorld chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Absolutely I want more! This is a premise for a story I've been wanting to see written for a long time and you did an amazing job. I would love to see how the two of them reconnect again after Clark regained his memories from the kiss!]
HotChocolate329 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Yay Clark remembered everything. great story..I loved it..Thanks for sharing..
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5