Reviews for Warmth
dawn chase chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Update soon please! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kathie-Rin chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
i know i totally agree we all need to see more sesh x inuyasha... its so sad... i can't wait to read more of you story. : )
uruvielnin chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
oh will there be sesshy/inu pairing later on? please say yes :)
kmoaton chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Interesting beginning. I hope you'll continue!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Uwaaa no, no, this definitely hasn't been done before. *_* Love the realism of it, and looking forward to where you're gonna be taking the story! (and yay for inucest! :p)
xVenusRosex chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Good start, I love it so far! I was hooked from the beginning :)

Please continue this, it's really interesting.
peanut chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh my goodness! Inuyasha stuck in his human form? I love it :)
Ice Queen and Hero chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Honestly, I must say I was hooked on the first couple of paragraphs. I never felt much for Kagome, but your writing style made me feel sorry for her and Inuyasha. Do continue this, I don't think I've a seen a fanfic quite like this.

And without further ado, the ever-pleasant fangirl chant, .

Ahem. Good work.
ardentes chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is an interesting start to a story. I am curious what will happen next. I like how you have Inuyasha and Sesshomaru recognizable in this story. I wish you luck with the next chapter. I look forward to finding out what will happen!
Demitria Miriam chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow, well I'm really looking forward to what you have planned out for this fic! I'm wondering why Inuyasha hasn't changed back to hanyou, I wouldn't have thought bringing him back to life if he died as a human would change that whole structure and bloodline of him being hanyou in the first place. Questions, questions! hehe So far it's totally ensnared my attention! Great work! Hope to see more soon!

PennyNamette chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
noooooooooooooo~! i wanna know what happened! whys inuyasha all not-changy-backy D:? and that koko chick betta lay off 'fore i karate chop a bitch!

I love it so far, please update soon~
DarkArctic chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Really, really good! :D Can't wait for an update!
SpookyWeasel chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This story is so different from any other i've read before! So unique! Plz do continue-I'll be watching for updates!

Much love!
sathreal chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
hmm so inuyasha is stuck being human forever now than or what?
sessygrrl chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I heart Inu/Sess fics too. I assume this is going to be a inucest fic? please? Fantastic beginning! :)