Reviews for Boy Do I Love Sweating
Lau chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Wow, thank you so much for this fic. I enjoyed every single chapter, and I think you did a great job of writing an original plot to humanize Wheatley. I really love how he was still in the power mad phase when he and Chell were released outside Aperture, and how he has been slowly regaining his sense of reason (I think it was great how you didn't told us, you just showed it how happened). Also, I'm really enjoying Wheatley's inner thoughts; quite interesting, since he isn't fully realizing he's also becoming a human inside.
BTW, it was great -in a bittersweet sense- that memory when the scientist started crying watching the cores; I think it added an interesting bit about how others felt about the whole core creation, and it humanized the scientists, who are usually portrayed as fully evil people.
Also, I bet Chell is not gonna be very happy when she learns that Wheatley tricked her into telling him her name. Oh, and before I forget, totally loved your sarcastic GLaDOS voice!
I really like your writing style, and I'll be happy to know how this is gonna continue! Good luck!
TheShineyMarbles chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
i'm excited for the next biiit
Alyce DreamEater chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Unquestionably Unhinged chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
This is too cute. Please keep writing, you're doing a great job.
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Wow, please update.
Vulcanchicks chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Really enjoying this so far! I liked your flip-flopping perspectives in the first two chapters, and it's interesting to watch the pair's interactions.

The memories are enough to make my heart ache. The coworker's reaction was really the breaking point for that one. I wonder what other bits of information are hiding up in that brain of his.
jackfreak123 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I have absolutely fallen in love with this story! I cant wait til the the next chapter :)
gabby chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
im really liking this story. hope u can update soon.
RubItInMyEyes chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
It's easy to see why this story kept coming up in people's recommendations! The characterizations are excellent and really entertaining, from GLaDOS's hilarious and seething contempt, Wheatley's whining arrogance, and Chell's exasperated resilience. And I love the way you describe Wheatley's experiences as he deals with various burdensome bodily functions and humors-the descriptions are so tactile and well written it's impossible not to bring all those unpleasant sensations to mind.

It's fun to see the moments of him and Chell coming to tolerate one another as they struggle to make due with their situation. I liked that he drew the line at eating-it seems fittingly reminiscent of the rules in so many fables that once a character eats the food presented to them they are trapped forever.

I really hope you continue this story-you've done a great job setting things up and there's a lot of fun stuff you could do with it. I'll definitely keep reading if you keep writing!
Emmalyn chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Hmm, I like this promise of future events! But I definitely understand if real life has gotten in the way of this fic, haha. Still, the first few chapters were brilliantly executed, with the flashbacks and -forwards and in-game re-imaginings, and the characterization is spot-on. (Also, I need to stop using so many hyphenated words in a row. What am I, German? XD)

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and let you know that I really enjoyed this and would love to see it continue if you ever decide to come back to it. It's never too late! ;) And thanks for sharing this fic with us.
Pandora.Writing chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
The Enrichment Center would like to remind you that if you do not continue with this story, cake will not be served. Just think of all the people you'll be disappointing at your party when they don't get cake.

KinshuTsukino chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Dood, seriously, you need to update this. I love it! The chapters are long, and there's a great back story and I love how you've portrayed Wheatley. Very different from other stories that I've seen. He's so bitter and angry, I LOVE IT! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
reverse-mermaid chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
This is such a good piece of writing.

Your Wheatley's dialogue is bang-on, and I like that you've made him flawed. He's selfish and needy and irritable, and it gives the reader that rare combination of empathizing with him but also wanting to give him a smack in the face.

Your Chell is also well done. I like the lack of insta-forgiveness for a change. She seems like a Lady Who Gets Shit Done, which really is the epitome of the character. No messing around - just do what's in front of you (Wheatley? Hurrrr... sorry).

I hope to God you haven't abandoned this because it's such quality and the rest of it dearly needs to see the light of day.
eazybreeze chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Wow, I am loving this so far. I like your writing style a lot and well wheatley is just always adorable. His little interactions with Chell are great.

I really hope you decide to continue _
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »