Reviews for Boy Do I Love Sweating
arosynose chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Okay, this is honestly just plain amazing. I've never read any fanfic in this vein that was so real and believable. You really have the characters down to a pat and I can't wait to see what happens next. Congrats, you've got me hooked for the oncoming-transpiring-events!
Nobody chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
I like this story. It could go places.

Also, you write really well. I can tell, because I was reading it, and when I got to the end and authors note, I suddenly remembered I was reading a story. I had actually become so immersed I'd forgotten it was a story.
Sir NickolasJhonstonMarcus III chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Oh I do like this story. I wish GLaDOS would come back though. She was amazing.
Kitkatinahat chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
You have made me feel so bad for Wheatley, omg. ALSO WILL EVENTS TRANSPIRE? OR ARE THESE EVENTS YOU SPEAK OF A RUSE, JUST TO KEEP YOUR READERS INTERESTED? (You feind)

Keep it up, this is really good xD
Sparky16 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Great chapter, my fab thus far
Toulousse chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Ohmygod your Wheatley voice is amazing. You've got him down so well. I really like the fact that he isn't initially an apology blabbering mess in your story. Quite refreshing to say the least; I'm really enjoying how he's slowly learning how to behave in front of Chell and dealing with being now a smelly human.. Can't wait for your next update, I'm officially hooked on this. Hoping to see how you develop his background story.
Apakoha chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Dearest writer, I am deeply anxious to see the EVENTS that will TRANSPIRE. Wheatley is so amazing. Looking forward to more. Chell's inner voice is also pretty great, but, hey, Wheatley.
Lady-Pyrien chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Hahaha ...Meatley...This story is great, and it's funny! I can't wait to see more!
Apakoha chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Oh, flipping pancakes, your Wheatley is about as perfect as I could possibly imagine. Seriously, his dialogue is wonderful. Please, please, please update soon.
Radia chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I already liked this fanfic quite a bit to begin with (I have been checking eagerly for about a month now and actually squealed when I saw the update), but this second draft pretty much blows the first away. This version is cleaner and more logical, and the lead-up makes more sense with Chell initially unwitting to GlaDOS' plan instead of just reluctant.

Your Wheatley. Oh my god. He is so selfish and oblivious and hates fingernails and leaking everywhere askdlsa. I am kind of in love. I'm so used to seeing him immediately feeling awful and clamoring for forgiveness, so it's a nice change to see him having to sort through his own baggage before he can really start to assess what he did to Chell. If he even does at all; there's a lot of blame on both sides and neither is willing to properly communicate, so it'll be interesting to see how that's resolved.

One minor continuity issue: he stepped on glass during the battle, but he seems to have no issue with that now? Even if he only sliced it, it'd likely still hurt to walk on. Only thing I really noticed.

Overall, this is probably one of, if not the best written fic I've come across in the fandom so far. Excellent use of language and just enough humor to keep it light without overkilling it. And you've barely written in the past six years? Color me very impressed. And a little jealous!

Sorry for the ramble, I'm just gonna get back to F5ing until you update again. :D
Awesome chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
This fic is awesome. you make me love and hate Wheatley at the same time, just like I did in the game. Great take on the way he is rehumanised - the most original of all the "human Wheatley" fics imho, especially the brilliantly creepy way he graually transfers across to his human body during the fight.

In conclusion, hope you publish more soon! Well done.
Kitkatinahat chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I can see him discovering that, and Chell just shaking her head. The things he notices that she might have never even thought to notice annoy him. Anyways, keep it up :3
Lileaglet chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
haha I love wheatley and his complaints about the human body :P keep it up, love it!
Sparky16 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Okay that meatley joke just made me lose it. I was laughing so hard!
Calyn chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Aha! Brilliant!

This is hilarious. "under their clothes, everyone's NAKED!" I *cannot wait* to read his reaction. XD
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »