Reviews for Boy Do I Love Sweating
kt2209 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Howdy! This is an awesome story and I can't wait for more!

Update soon!
Lileaglet chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
written amazingly, can't wait for the update!
Anderson chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Looks like a very very interesting story

I am positively quivering with excitement.
Nobody chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I have no idea why you would request someone to tear you limb from limb.

Anyway, this story is sorta creepy. But I do like it.
KizzyThaFox chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh my gosh! You have to write more! You write extremely well, and you have a good hold on keeping your characters accents and dialogue realistic, which can be a challenge for some people. I even laughed a little. :3 Also, if ALL of your chapters are this long, you will have some very happy readers. Please don't quit, you can't leave me hanging. I'll review every chapter if I have to. ;) Keep up the great work!

Sincerely, Kizzy.
AnotherPond chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Do keep going with this story, I really enjoyed reading it even though it was a flashback. I can't wait to see what the rest of your story will be like! _
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I'd just like to point out that I love this and by extension, I love you.

Don't stop writing. I couldn't bear it.

As for what I like so as to be more helpful-that bit where she's analyzing her surroundings, thinking she's still in Aperture Labs? Love that bit. And the part about her memories.

And the phrase "Man-Wheatley".

I don't normally review on the first chapter, but I feel I had to for this. So please, do continue writing, I find this fascinating~
hometown unicorn chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'm sold! I'll definitely be watching this story closely... looking forward to more. :D
Lumoa chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hmm~ interesting retake on the ending. I like it! There isn't to much to say yet since we're just getting started but I look forward to new chapters!
Methuselah Honeysuckle chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oooh, you definitely have my attention with this story so far. And, sex? Sex and survival and moan-y, complain-y Wheatley? THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS.

Update soon!
GreatZero chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I like it so far. I'll keep reading.
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
An interesting start, I must say. I look forward to an update. :3
Kitkatinahat chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
*tears you limb from limb with Aperture's limb aviserator; now with easy clean detachable saws*

You asked, and you reseived. Anyways, I enjoyed this. Please update within a good time frame of your choosing. (Hopefully less than a year, please. For the love of god at least every 11 months. Please)
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5