Reviews for Incandescent
Julia chapter 19 . 10/4
i Hope you read this. I love your story, i guess I'm doomed as you probably won't ever update it again and leave me hanging like this but nontheless it's super detailed well written and the whole idea ist just amazing. Great job!
TargaryenFire chapter 19 . 8/14
Where... where is it?
DrunkOnMusic chapter 19 . 4/30
Please, PLEASE follow through on your promise and update! I'm begging you here! This is a really good idea and I simply MUST know more!
Gregory Hanssen chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
The story is an eccellent read, I would love to read more of this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2016
I have greatly enjoyed reading your story. I hope that you have not discontinued writing it because I find it quite captivating, and it would be a shame if you did.

From an interested reader
RavenRechior chapter 19 . 7/5/2016
This story is AWESOME! I'm loving the twists and turns in the plot, and while there are a few grammatical and spelling errors in it, which is ok, it happens, I am thoroughly enjoying it. Please Keep up the great work, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
LilLinkGirl chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
Why did you stop? You have just dropped 2 bombs on us and then leave? I want to know what happens when everyone knows about Raven being a Titan and I still want to know who you have as her father. Please come back to answer these questions and finish the story!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/9/2016
Are you ever going to continue the story? At least say who her father was going to be.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
Can you at least publish who the father was going to be.
gsmith16 chapter 19 . 1/10/2016
This story is great! I can't find a teen titans/harry potter crossover as good as this one. I know you haven't updated in 4 years! (super long) But I really hope you continue or at least tell who is raven's father! You promised u would update, so please just a bit more. :)
Coogg chapter 18 . 1/8/2016
This is so wonderful that I’ve read it twice! Please, please, please update it!
queentricks chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
Poor raven everyone is such a git to her
amerdism chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
The Nameless One chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
One more time I have re-read your beautiful story. I'm crying, because hiatus hurts. Please, do something, I'm begging you on my knees.
RedtailHawk19 chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
This story is so awesome, has it been discontinued? I really like your writing style. I think you write Raven's Character well with a lot of insight, I was wondering when some of the muggleborn students would recognized her. I really hope you can update the story, someday its really good. I would like to know what happens in the rest of the story. I think Sirius is most like Raven's human Father. James being my second guess.