Reviews for Save Me
abigail26 chapter 3 . 3/13
this is how you spell her name Abigail get it right
The Wuornos Girls chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Oh my god I was crying when abby was cause I could like hear him yelling
tanja riddle chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
this is soooooooooooooo cute. and even if little janas name is quite a mouth full i really like it
tanya2byour21 chapter 24 . 5/29/2012
I loved the new chapters and I love that Gibbs gave into his feeling for Abby and worked things out with her and that they are going to have a baby. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Ncisluver chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
Aww. I hope abby and Gibbs get together soon. Update soon please.
PinkBuckeye chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
Awww! What a great update! Tender, protective Gibbs is hot! Love how he takes care of Our favorite Lab Bat! Well done!
tanya2byour21 chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
Great chapter and i liked it. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

tanya2byour21 chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
I hope Abby will be alright and that she will tell Gibbs how she feels. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Lovehermost555 chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
are you going to finish this story
GabbyGirl84 chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Sweet update! It will be interesting to see what Gibbs thinks as he learns about Abby, her family, and city. Gloria will most likely tell little Abby stories! :) I'm loving it!
Lady Sybil Branson chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Very sweet. I love how Gibbs hurts when Abby does. We've seen it time and again on the show and now in your story. Great job!
Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
very good story love the idea and great start, but may I make a suggestion? you could use a beta for this one. now I'm not saying your writing is crappy far from it; it's actually very very good :) just some errors here and there. if you'd like I can beta for you just let me know.
GabbyGirl84 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Oh no! Hurry Gibbs! Your little lab rat needs you! lol!

I'm already looking forward to the next chapter! Great update!
STLFAN chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
OH - too short. Anxious to see who the bad guys are.
Fabina4life chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Love it! When r u adding a new chapter!