Reviews for The Boy with the wolf eyes
Hello my name is Adam i have read your amazing stories and this one in particular was the best.
The creativity, the imagery, the love and the sorrow.
They made my heart cringe, open, and race.
The creation of characters with so much back stories that would want to make me jump into the screen and give them a hug.
It pulls on my heart strings with so much compassion from my favorite character (komamura).
I hope this doesn't come out as creepy or cliche to you. XD
But, as one of the many others, may i ask you create a sequel?
The reason i say sequel and not continuation is because the ending was perfect and peaceful and thats how it should stay. But a time lapse wouldn't hurt. you know?
Anyways if i keep writing this message you would be bored by now ...or it would be me geeking out or something like that.
So with these ideas in mind i bid you farwell. And please use your talent to change people like how it did me.

P.S. i would love to talk about ideas for a new story if your interested you can contact my email
And if you guys (readers) are wanting to talk about this story you are welcome too.
Michael chapter 18 . 3/22
Hi I really love this story id love for you to continue it's awesome
CrimsonLion18 chapter 18 . 3/15
Since we don't know if the replacements for the 3rd, 5th, and 9th captains have been selected yet, maybe Hiroshi could be the influence of 3 of the Vizords becoming those captains?
Red chapter 18 . 11/20/2015
This IS a very good story too bad you haven't continue it I really wish to read it until the end
Dan chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
Dude this story has been absolutely awesome. Sucks that I came on it as late as I did. You capture the characters personalities perfectly, as well as the characters you created. I really want to see you writing more of this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
I wish you would continue this I love this story so much and I'm kinda sad that you never kept it going
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
I absolutely love this fabulous story. ~
Guest chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Even though this was posted a while ago this is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read so good detail and erotic detail my my you could right your own books
Guest chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
Plz keep going this is probly my fav fan fiction I have ever read
Guest chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
I love you story's so much the romance is so amazing and the love between the main character and sajin was just toooo cute i hope you can keep this story going and if not if you can make another with sajin again if you can respond my email is
a fan chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
Lol, Yamada must have a friggn death wish. Hopefully bye won't "trip" next time. XD
Akio Link dragon chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Muy genial tu fanfaic de Komamura... Lo disfrute de principio a fin, tienes muy buena redaccion de historia.. Felicidades por tan buen trabajo! :3 :3 :3
Te invito a que pases por mi cuenta y leas algunos fan fics que ahi tengo (acerca de Komamura tambien) y espero que te agraden...
Una vez más que genial fan fic!
PaleAngel90 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Yes!, please! Update soon, I cant wait to read more :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
Good chapter, keep it up :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Good chapter, really love those tender moments of Sajin and Hiroshi :)