Reviews for The Holiday
whimsy1981 chapter 12 . 5/2
Oh... Yes, Umm, the twilight zone thing? It has officially been promoted to the Mighty Boosh, sans thrift shop. I would congratulate your oddity, but my mind has sprung a leak and is currently a puddle.
whimsy1981 chapter 7 . 5/2
you're an amazing writer. Seriously. But, Dean... and country music? I feel as if I've just fallen through some weird caviar and sweet tea twilight zone portal. My brain... Anyway, wonderfully written. P.S. you're very strange.
nighttheraven chapter 20 . 4/30
that was amazingly cute!
RabidFangirl14 chapter 20 . 1/31
This is amazing!
my.own.library chapter 20 . 11/19/2017
I can't remember when I last laughed like this... and THANK YOU for this wonderful piece of writing, I really needed it.
Luxes chapter 16 . 9/26/2017
That.. That really hurt. My heart broke for a minute there.
CJ chapter 20 . 5/8/2017
thank you for filling my heart with joy and giving me the answer of what happening to mark. Im so happy. A, 11/10, five stars, ect
Leafdragon117 chapter 18 . 2/24/2017
OHMYCHUCK THIS IS HILARIOUS I WAS FREAKING CRYING WITH LAUGHTER FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES. ITS EVEN BETTER BECAUSE I KNOW CHINESE AND I UNDERSTOOD IT AND "SHORT GUY" WAS HILARIOUS. I love this chapter...
CertainlyMyDivision chapter 20 . 1/25/2017
This was absolutely AMAZING! It made me feel all the positive emotions. One of my favorite fics ever!
Angie chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
I love this so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Oh my gosh! Lol at Cas's reaction! I can only imagine how Dean is going to act!
perspectivesinpaper chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
I lovelovelove how you wrote Dean and Cas' side of the story. You just made it radiate so much peace and contentment. Really oozing with it. While poor Sam is having an existential crisis
AnnitaChibaKou chapter 20 . 3/11/2016
First of all congratulations on this story. I laughed histerically while reading it (which was in one seating becuase sleeping is overrated). Love they way you changed the meeting an elder writer for drag, stil can't imagine them dressed like that but sounds hot. And kudos for the Mark/Bella plot, it was the cherry of the cake.
Tiddo-mus chapter 20 . 3/2/2016
love ithehe the ending! funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This sounds suspiciously like a movie I watched called The Holiday(I like how you kept the title) with Cameron Diaz, lol but your thoughts and imagination made it a million times better than that movie especially since you incorporated destiel and sabriel. Keep up the awesome work because the movie was okay but this is a thousand times better.