Reviews for The Holiday
AnnitaChibaKou chapter 20 . 3/11
First of all congratulations on this story. I laughed histerically while reading it (which was in one seating becuase sleeping is overrated). Love they way you changed the meeting an elder writer for drag, stil can't imagine them dressed like that but sounds hot. And kudos for the Mark/Bella plot, it was the cherry of the cake.
Tiddo-mus chapter 20 . 3/2
love ithehe the ending! funny!
This sounds suspiciously like a movie I watched called The Holiday(I like how you kept the title) with Cameron Diaz, lol but your thoughts and imagination made it a million times better than that movie especially since you incorporated destiel and sabriel. Keep up the awesome work because the movie was okay but this is a thousand times better.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
That ending was brilliant! XD
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Ohh my god, I love love LOVED THIS STORY. It is beautiful and wrenching and glorious 3
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2015
This is legit my favourite fic ever. This is the third time I've read it, and it never gets old. I absolutely adore this story! You rock!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
I always love this story, just so much love and happy
sidz2891 chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
OMG THIS WAS JUST A PIECE OF BRILLIANCE :D
kiri chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Cas being sold on ebay by Gabriel, and strange breed of English hobo knocking, are highlights of chapter 3! Ahah
CalamityJim chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
I love you. I love this. OMG. This was squee. Thank you for sharing!
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 20 . 5/4/2015
YES YES YES YES YES
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
That was beautiful w
Wolvie26 chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
loved it! had me laughin so hard in a couple of spots that I couldn't see for about 5 mins cause of tears...lol
Vernica chapter 20 . 1/10/2015
Oh god! This story is fucking awesome! Like seriously amazing and I can't stop laughing and awwing and getting stared at weirdly but who cares? Love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/9/2015
First off that was fu king adorible and second off Jesus of suberbia best freking song in the world! But seriously I loved it!