Reviews for The Holiday
Luxes chapter 16 . 9/26
That.. That really hurt. My heart broke for a minute there.
CJ chapter 20 . 5/8
thank you for filling my heart with joy and giving me the answer of what happening to mark. Im so happy. A, 11/10, five stars, ect
Leafdragon117 chapter 18 . 2/24
OHMYCHUCK THIS IS HILARIOUS I WAS FREAKING CRYING WITH LAUGHTER FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES. ITS EVEN BETTER BECAUSE I KNOW CHINESE AND I UNDERSTOOD IT AND "SHORT GUY" WAS HILARIOUS. I love this chapter...
CertainlyMyDivision chapter 20 . 1/25
This was absolutely AMAZING! It made me feel all the positive emotions. One of my favorite fics ever!
Angie chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
I love this so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Oh my gosh! Lol at Cas's reaction! I can only imagine how Dean is going to act!
perspectivesinpaper chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
I lovelovelove how you wrote Dean and Cas' side of the story. You just made it radiate so much peace and contentment. Really oozing with it. While poor Sam is having an existential crisis
AnnitaChibaKou chapter 20 . 3/11/2016
First of all congratulations on this story. I laughed histerically while reading it (which was in one seating becuase sleeping is overrated). Love they way you changed the meeting an elder writer for drag, stil can't imagine them dressed like that but sounds hot. And kudos for the Mark/Bella plot, it was the cherry of the cake.
Tiddo-mus chapter 20 . 3/2/2016
love ithehe the ending! funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This sounds suspiciously like a movie I watched called The Holiday(I like how you kept the title) with Cameron Diaz, lol but your thoughts and imagination made it a million times better than that movie especially since you incorporated destiel and sabriel. Keep up the awesome work because the movie was okay but this is a thousand times better.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
That ending was brilliant! XD
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Ohh my god, I love love LOVED THIS STORY. It is beautiful and wrenching and glorious 3
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2015
This is legit my favourite fic ever. This is the third time I've read it, and it never gets old. I absolutely adore this story! You rock!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
I always love this story, just so much love and happy
sidz2891 chapter 20 . 8/3/2015