Reviews for Sneaky Familiar
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 3 . 7/26
and i thought it was going to be nagini...
NinjaKitty8purr chapter 3 . 5/14
Update please :D
CrystalVixen93 chapter 3 . 1/20
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Yorush chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Interesting story plot. Is this fic abandoned for good or wil there be any more?
Just one thing - Luna is one year below Harry so she shouldn't undergo this ritual yet. Or was it just for the purpose of her having that conversation with Harry?
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
This fantastic story has obviously been abandoned given that the last chapter to date was posted over two years ago. If I hadn't been begging for sequels for two of your stories I would be beyond harshly flameing you as there is almost nothing I hate more then authors/writers abandoning their stories especially such a unique and fantastic one as this!
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
wetsakura chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
This is the third story of yours that I have read. I'm not stalking you I promise! Well maybe a little . I really love your writing style for this pairing and each of your stories that I have read so far are brilliant. I think I like the plot for this story the best. It's very original and I like the concept that the school would host rituals like this considering they are learning magic. I am curious to see the type of bond that will be formed between Harry and his new familiar Tom and I definitely want to see Voldemort's reaction to all of this. I cannot wait till the next chapter, please update soon!
Established Insanity chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
A very original concept! I loved it.
Lady Avotil chapter 3 . 9/14/2013

I am actually curious about how this story will continue, despite the fact that a human being a familiar sounds...well, odd, to say the least. Still, I can't wait to see how this situation will further develop._

Keep up the fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!_
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Oh, oh, oh, oh. . . I need more. Why are all your H.P./L.V./T.M.R. so beautiful?
Annabeth Lucy granger chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I know it's probably been forever since someone reviewed, and I hate being someone who reviews years later and everyone looks at it like: What..? But anyway I didn't review to complain or whatever. This story is pretty good, it's well written and it has a cool twist I it. For some reason I've been all over the stories about Tom Riddle, so finding this one was interesting. I noticed that the update date was 2011 so I know it's been a really long time but if you could please keep writing this story. Anyway it was fun to read!
Lw117149 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
blitzer99 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Interesting I must say, not my preference, but interesting , I'm still hooked.