Reviews for Just Be My Friend
pious chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
pious chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
just be my friend? how about girlfriend shit this is stalkerish
yjdyjdfh chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Are you sure you haven't watched the show? You write Jane and Maura as if you have seen every episode. This was a perfect little story and was very in tune with the characters. The more you write, the more I'll read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Beautifully written!
mojor chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
characters were great. well done.

hope you're enjoying watching season 2!
BoseSystem chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I really liked this conversation between the two women.

"And stop avoiding me. I don't like it."

Something about that line just grabs me. There is so much implied in that statement... I love it. It's like when Maura told Jane, "You are my business."
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Even if you say you haven't watched it, if you're worrying about the accuracy...pssh. This might just be the best-characterized fic I've read in this fandom, in terms of what they would -actually- say and what would realistically happen. (not that I don't completely love it when they're all professing love and drama, but even my fangirl heart knows it's not happening on the show - at least not the way people like to write it) You've got them down really well, and that was just...a really good, fun read. :D I'm definitely down if you decide to write something else.
lovering chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I wouldn't have known you hadn't ever watched a full episode of R&I - your story was really, really well written. Adorable!
Alucino chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I thought you did a great job portraying the characters - especially after just having seen a couple of episodes. So yeah, well done and keep up the good work. Oh, and happy watching of season one - you're gonna love it! :)
Swishla chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great friendship fic! I can so easily see something like this happening at the start of their friendship. You did a great job capturing Jane and Maura's characteristics. Thanks for sharing!