Reviews for Party Games and Playing Love
KKtheRipper chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Fuck yea!
DragonBreath chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Oh my goodness... This is /really/ good. I don't hardly review but I had to for this. I don't even like USUK, RusCan, UKCan, or AmeriCan! but I adore this! how?!
demoness of music chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
...
Belarus chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
WHAT THE FUCK CANADA?! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MAN!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do BelaRussia
Muragaragah chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Can't believe I didn't review this until now. This story is my favorite fanfic I've read, hands down. Your style and descriptions are amazing as always - it's just crazy how well you transfer a physical act to paper. You write smut so well. Usually I don't read threesomes but this one is way different than anything I've ever read probably for obvious reasons, but also for how you describe things and your metaphors. Keep it up.

Thanks for an awesome story. It rivals Prussia. /shot

Kudos,

Arashi.
Sorarin chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
A.W.E.S.O.M.E

You make my day with this story.

It's really enjoyable.

And your description is the best!
Lamashtar Two chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
..Dammit, you never specified what Canada was going to get from America.

Argh, it's going to torture me not knowing.
lionluver2005 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awww poor Mattie, at that end I can here him saying "W-What-?" and just collapsed on the floor being like "Fuck this man..." XD
The Lonely Smile chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
OH MAH GAWD, THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY *fan squel* it was beautifully detailed!

*dies of nosebleed* X-D ~
BonsaiBabe chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh, my. hehehe. I was actually embarrassed as I read this. I mean I've been reading yaoi for quite some time now but I still get embarrassed about it, hahaha. I have only one thing to say in way of a review. "I don't always read threesome yaoi, but when I do I read FanSlewFantasy threesome yaoi." A little Dos Equis humor.
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
awesome!
Amorcaucusest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow, just wow..
chris locke chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
My...my brain. You have just exploded it. I hope you feel accomplished at the exploding of my brain. Oh, look, there it is. All over that wall. Because it exploded.

Now, I usually don't review stuff like this. It stays anonymous in my brain but since that exploded I think it doesn't matter anymore. That was hot. It really was. I don't...words...why can't I form them...?

So yeah. This was wonderful.
roxas from ACP chapter 1 . 8/20/2011