Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
Parang Muslim lang paniwala mo, pwedeng pang maramihan, karenderya bukas sa lahat, mumurahin.
Tilty.bbb chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
This was a fantastic read well done please continue to work with this can't wait to see where this goes
Jerm069 chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
I like the story, but sometimes get lost in the very proper form of speech by the characters. I will continue to follow as I like where this is going...
Deathless One chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
Is this abandoned
luketzoner chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
this fic has a lot of potential, too bad you stoped writing it.
peace
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
Wtfh is with the stupid marriage contracts. Are you bloody crazy.
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
Can you please update this story
furface294 chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
Get your finger out and write some more of this!
furface294 chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
Merlin's saggy left butt cheek! more revelations than I thought possible, more please, of the story not revelations, I am not sure I can take many more LOL
Whistlewood chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
Oh yes, you are *so* evil, mister, for leaving the cliffhanger dangling for almost four years without an update! What were you *thinking*, leaving your readers gripping sheets for so long, and even causing a few to suffocate from long-held breath?! You must be *very* proud with yourself!

All joking aside, it's one damn good story. Great work. Seeing that you're active now, I hope you'll find some time to get back to this gem, but I definitely won't hold it against you if you don't. I know all too well that even four weeks may be too long to get back to a working story, let alone four years. At least, the story so far was so well-written to stand its own for all this time, and I've definitely enjoyed reading it.

That said, I *am* going to check that latest story of yours; I have no doubts that it would be another smashing read as well.
giboh92 chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
Update soon...
Yaw6113 chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
Not too bad, some minor spelling errors. 1 plot point though as a combat veteran I find it remotely absurd that an 11 year old genius, or no would show the level of maturity that you have Harry portrayed as. even in foreign cultures where young men are conscripted into their respective fighting forces do not have that emotional maturity. If you tone down that level just a bit it might make this fic more believable.
libraryhooker chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
I very much enjoyed what there was of your story.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 11 . 5/27/2015