Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
jchangpa chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Excellent the timing is perfect, the form how Harry is develop for is perfect, no lie or obscure data at least from him, how the ladies are been add to him just lovely, so in very small word.

You are superved on the writing skills.

keep it up
jdnokc chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
This whole fighting over Harry thing is getting stupid. They are 11 for pete's sake and it is turning what could be a good story into a soap opera
hpnut1 chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
I love the story and can't for more!
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Enjoyed the chapter and now it is time for Harry greatest power, love. I am interested to see how Harry gets around 'providing heirs' without marrying them. So the contract with Ginny still stands?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
firelordeg chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue a.s.a.l.a.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
I must say if you can make a working harry/multi at this point where all persons invulved are happy I will be forced to applode your skills as a writer, and if you don't, to be honest your skill is such that I'll still have to. :)
lorelover chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Looks like a great start.

You seemed unsure about whether this would be just Harry and Hermione, or Harry/multi. For what it's worth, I feel no Harem story can match the intensity or equality of a pure Harry/one other can. Since I'm all about Harry and Hermione, that's the way I would love to see your story go!

Of course, it's your story, so that just my vote I guess.

Monnbeam chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
I thought I put a alert on your story, but as I can see I didn't. Now I have caught up with you and read a few chapters, how is Harry going to find out that Daphane is calling Hermione a mudblood in her mind. Am glad that severus is getting impressed by Harry maybe there might still be hope for him. Also glad that Harry is not going to be shared with other witches, though they are going to be crushed in a way. So looking forward to when Molly finds out that Harry is trying to get out of his contract, can he not use the excuse that Dumbles had no right to set up the contract in the first place. The kiss between Harry and Hermione the glow is that a sign telling us that a soul bond has been made I do hope so. Looking forward to reading more
god of all chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
raw666 chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Poor Harry, win or lose, he will still make girls yell at him.
PotterinCanada chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Please make this a multi relationships, except have the wealette one be a fake
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
I hope you don't break Daphne's heart in the future.
the DragonBard chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
So, either Parvati and Padma will be left out in the cold, or something will happen to give them a chance at Harry as well. I'm hoping the second option.

Any chance of Luna or Cho Chang being added to the group?
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Saberwulf chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
This was the chapter I have been waiting for, when at least one of the girls found out about the mulitiple marriage contracts and you didn't disappoint. I can't wait to see the others reaction to all this. We pretty much know Daph will probably act the same as Hermione but I look forward to seeing what the others will think.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »