Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
starboy454 chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
excellent update gin gin is going to be so disapointed to bad so sad
JKArcanus chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Feisty witches, this group...Harry's going to have his hands full.
lrmorena chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Beautiful!
ceo55 chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Good Chapter and looking forward to the next chapter!

ceo55
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Thankyou!
Goldencoyote chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
very good
Aaron Leach chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Awesome chapter.
major wallace chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
lol maybe just hr and dg ;)
Joe Lawyer chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
This is a really, really good story with so much raw potential. Your Harry is just a joy to read and I can’t help but wonder how he’ll turn canon on its ear with his far more competent and intelligent persona. And it so incredibly rare to see Harry talking in this intelligent and cultured manner, while accepting his familial heritage and embracing his lordship. I am so tired of reading Harry insisting that he’s just Harry and you shouldn’t call him Lord of anything…even to complete strangers. It makes me cringe to see the Dursleys’ abuse so apparent in his behavior and personality, even while away from them at school.

I do wish he would be more open to the possibility of more than one wife, though. He can still marry and love Hermione while repopulating the Potter clan with several good women. Given the ancient line of Potters has been whittled down to just one person, it wouldn’t hurt for him to have many more children than normal to prevent the family line from ending. Even he can see the practicality of that. And who is to say he couldn’t come to love these other women just as much.

I hope this story isn’t abandoned. It’s just too good and has too much potential for it to be left unfinished. If this is truly the end of the line, I thank you for a very good read.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
uh, dont you find those ammounts a bit extremely excessive? 23 million books? *sweatdrop*
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
I am enjoying this story, please continue!
fireforeffect1 chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
I could go either way on the multi topic but just please, I'm begging here, drop the Weasley contract. I never could stand most of them. The twins are bully's usually (admittedly they can be written otherwise), Ron is a proudly screaming member of the future wife beaters association (no I'm unfortunately NOT exaggerating, intense jealousy, stupidity, and a lack of self control are Serious Warning Signs to look out for), Molly's as crazy a stalker as Ginny if you think about it (creepy, ain't it?), Arthur is turned into basically a drone by his wife, and Ginny is flat out bug-house nuts (are they SURE the possesion was ended?). I don't have much of an opinion on Bill or Charlie, but if it's genetic like many of the other traits inherited in that family, BEWARE. Don't even get me started on the evil that is Dumbledore. Evil or incompetant/senile. Those are the only two possibilities. And this can all be said about the CANON! That's why I strongly prefer fanfics. This has been interesting so far, so thanks for providing it.
Celexs Draconia chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Very interesting story. I like the way it is going at the moment, and i cant wait to see how it is going to continue to play out. I like the you have it set up for a harem, and all of the girls are still fighting over who is going to get him, and that none of them want to share. I can see that bringing many amusing scenes into the story. Excellent work.

Cel
jchangpa chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Excellent the timing is perfect, the form how Harry is develop for is perfect, no lie or obscure data at least from him, how the ladies are been add to him just lovely, so in very small word.

You are superved on the writing skills.

keep it up