Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Saberwulf chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
This was the chapter I have been waiting for, when at least one of the girls found out about the mulitiple marriage contracts and you didn't disappoint. I can't wait to see the others reaction to all this. We pretty much know Daph will probably act the same as Hermione but I look forward to seeing what the others will think.
Aaron Leach chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Awesome story.
alec-potter chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Very interesting if a bit rushed through ending.

Keep updating.
Dark Dragen chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE make this into a Harry/Multi story, I like them :P Great story by the way.
JKArcanus chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Oh ho ho ho, emotions are running high this chapter! Very good stuff.
tumshie chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
A very well written chapter with enough plot advancement without being rushed.

A couple of points, Little Whinging not Little Whining, there is no British Empire, it disappeared after WWII and is now the British Commonwealth. There is no such thing as the Queen's Law, there is British Law.
starboy454 chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
excellent update well I'd say hermione piss now I hope they can work it out
loginanout chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
I think this chapter was really funny. I bet in time he will chaange his mind about marring them
ceo55 chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Please try and get Hermione to get a book on pureblood traditions to read about multi marriages and house responsibilities so she can better understand what Harry has to deal with and maybe find a solution for! Excellent chapter and now looking forward to the next soon I hope! :))))

ceo55
loretta537 chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
this is a good story so far, i cant wait to see what will happen over christmas
jchangpa chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Ok, first of all. receive my congratulation to you for this excellent story. I found it very excited, also I just have to let my apreciation on the destruction og Ron, Malfoy and snape really soon. From my poit of view all of them belong to Askaban or the cementery but Im no JKR. Anyway once more congratulation I will spect to see the new chapter soon, if you have any sugestion of a good Harem story please just add to your note, because all the goodone were already done.

Thanks.

Jchangpa
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.

Will Snape redeem his honor? I think it would be cool if he did and became someone Harry could depend on.
nokeyunderscore chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
its a good story don't sell yourself short. its better then my writting
firelordeg chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »