Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
It may be a mute point, but when Dumbledore introduced the staff, Quirell was not mentioned.
Mari Wollsch chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
great story, when will your next update be? xx
Canard Pars chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Oooohhh...so what will they do, now that Harry's smelled Love Potion eh?
SquiggytheMage chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
want more! good story!
scottcampbell853 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Could you be ever so kind as to finish the "tussel" between Molly and Harry?
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
GAH! Yes! You ARE evil! Blasted cliffies...so horrid to read, but so fun to write, no?

I'm really liking this story! The fluff is cute as a button, and I think I understand the reasoning behind the long-winded speech your characters are using, seeing as the Medieval Era was like that and Magical Britain is stuck to those times with Krazy Glue.

I like the pairing of Hermione/Harry/Daphne. I read one story with it before, and it was done beautifully! This one is -definitely- on par with it!

I eagerly await Harry's reaction to Molly Weasley's attempt at dosing him using his favorite dessert!

Sayonara,
Silver

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it!
grimmich chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
shouldn't it be the boy who feels protective of the girl?
fire alpha 6 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
loved the story so far went crazy when i noticed i coudnt click next to go to next chapter but im fine now because i know you woudnt stop updating until this story is complete so i cant wait until you update again.
book lover reader chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
I have to say that this story is getting hectic and in a good way. Can't wait for the next chapter I am sure it is going to be awesome.
Azaezel chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
I think your a wonderful writer and hope you will continue this story b/c frankly i wanna see just how bad Molly gets from harry. I apologize for not reviewing any of the other chapters. I couldn't tear myself away long enough. i'd click the next button before i could think about it. Anyway, the way you portray harry in this is awesome. i confess i was rather intent on finding a harry potter/Dragon Age story but was more than pleasantly diverted. I like how you put in a lot of details but not so much so as to make it hard to remember where the story was before you finished describing some ones hair or something. I think i'll stop now though i could keep going. I hope it wont take too much longer this stories plot bunnies to attack you. great job.
DarkShura chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
Great story! Update soon.
serialkeller chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I'm really hoping that the dialogue becomes more normal rather than a snobby person's version of a conversation, because some of the words used are never and what kind of 11 year old says cuppa?
jh831 chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
just read the story today, great story so far

liking the detail you are putting into the story

also the character development is good

also, god job not just having hermonie and daphney agree right away but come to an understanding, great move

having harry the way he is, very good and the ninja parts, awsome

can't wait to see what happens next, excited actually!
small sin chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Ok, this is a pretty good story but the dialogue is completely unrealistic. Yes some children are abnormally smart but they dont throw out twenty big words in one sentence or speak like they came from the early eighteen hundreds. Mostly though it's an alright story. I hope you take this into consideration and not dismiss it as me being mean.
wingedangel791 chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
awesome! great idea, good job on bashing certain wealeys and dumbles! awesome job on describing how harry beat up snape and malfo... plz update soon!
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »