Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
Bronze chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Yeah, no surprise there. Of course Dumb-Dumb got Harry's parents and other family out of the way! He wants total control of House Potter and if possible House Black. Both give him immense political power as well as wealth. Think of all the people he could buy with that amount of money.
thedad1961 chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
Just found your story, must say very nice. Can't wait for the next installment.
Bronze chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
At the beginning of this chapter is was obvious that the entire group was missing something. How could that old goat fucker convince James and Lilly Potter to just abandon their young son to Dumbledore's care and protection? I think Dumbles conned them through mind magic. Yes, so evil that you abandoned this story three years ago. THat is a shame as I was looking forward to what Harry, his family and allies were goingto do to Dumbles and the Molly Weasely for her attempt to potion Lord Harry James Potter, head of the Ancient and Noble House of potter.
Bronze chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
Seeing as Albus likes to fuck goats, it's only fitting that he become a Billy Goat. Thus he can at least add something useful to the world. Added to that, he attempted to take over the Ancient and Noble House of Potter and as he failed, House Dumbledore should be forfit to House Potter. The forfit should be doubled as he also attack the Ancient and Noble House of Black.
Bronze chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Boy has she got it bad!
Bronze chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
To answer you thought question Harry, I'd say a Soul Bonding. And for that, only death of one or the other involved will end it usually. As for the contract marriages, you may be able to break them but I wouldn't bet on it!
Bronze chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
This is very different from any other HP story I've read or am reading. I find it interesting. But it's too bad you seem to've abandoned it.
Bronze chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
There were a few misplaced words here and there but not as much as some I've attempted to read. I really like you Harry Potter. Strong, independent and knows his world. Now I wonder just how Quirrell is going to die.
Bronze chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
You must understand Pyro69j, small minds can not conceive of constructive criticism. Or in other words, they can only tear down, not build up. Very sad. Not how I prefer to do things. If I don't like what I'm reading I tell the author that and politely leave. So unless this story takes a turn to something I can't read, you're stuck with me to the end. And I really like what I'm reading. With that said, please continue to write this and any other story you wish to.
Bronze chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Harry's carrying two forty caliber Glock G23 pistols. Harry draws both and puts one round through each of Severus Snapes eyes. Then, turning to face Dumbledore before the shock of killing Snape wears off, does the same to him. That's my suggestion for both of them.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Like I said lost in the past. Once they started to hide from the rest of the human race they stood still. If that is not corrected soon they'll become extinct through continual inbreeding.
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
I shall give it to you plainly. The ministry of magic and by association the DMLE are DUMB AS A BAG OF HAMMERS! Had Shacklebolt truly looked at Harry's condition he would've notice how small and thin he was for his age. But being the blind aurora that he is had failed. That says a lot about just how good his training was and just how much attention he paid to it. Is it any wonder that the wizarding world is 400 or more years in the past?
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Just wait till Harry gets Home! Vernon and Petunia'll be more then willing to beat the ever living life out of him for 1, daring to stand up to Dudley and 2, making him look like the fool he truly is. The two don't need an excuse or reason to beat Harry. Just the fact that he's alive is good enough for them.
babiluv22 chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
I'm very interested in finding out what's happenned update soon please
kelsi106 chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
when are you going to update this story?
336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »