Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
Bronze chapter 5 . 4/5
You must understand Pyro69j, small minds can not conceive of constructive criticism. Or in other words, they can only tear down, not build up. Very sad. Not how I prefer to do things. If I don't like what I'm reading I tell the author that and politely leave. So unless this story takes a turn to something I can't read, you're stuck with me to the end. And I really like what I'm reading. With that said, please continue to write this and any other story you wish to.
Bronze chapter 4 . 3/29
Harry's carrying two forty caliber Glock G23 pistols. Harry draws both and puts one round through each of Severus Snapes eyes. Then, turning to face Dumbledore before the shock of killing Snape wears off, does the same to him. That's my suggestion for both of them.
Like I said lost in the past. Once they started to hide from the rest of the human race they stood still. If that is not corrected soon they'll become extinct through continual inbreeding.
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/25
I shall give it to you plainly. The ministry of magic and by association the DMLE are DUMB AS A BAG OF HAMMERS! Had Shacklebolt truly looked at Harry's condition he would've notice how small and thin he was for his age. But being the blind aurora that he is had failed. That says a lot about just how good his training was and just how much attention he paid to it. Is it any wonder that the wizarding world is 400 or more years in the past?
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/25
Just wait till Harry gets Home! Vernon and Petunia'll be more then willing to beat the ever living life out of him for 1, daring to stand up to Dudley and 2, making him look like the fool he truly is. The two don't need an excuse or reason to beat Harry. Just the fact that he's alive is good enough for them.
babiluv22 chapter 11 . 1/3
I'm very interested in finding out what's happenned update soon please
kelsi106 chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
when are you going to update this story?
omh666 chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
mmm Two years since an update? That... is disappointing. Here's hoping you find the time to put together more chapters, I'm enjoying this story. Great work.
fabriglas chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
good story so far as it has balance of each element correctly without giving too much away
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
we want more
DarkJumper chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
I want to see what happened next...

As for Susan let her 'shine' more, after all most of the attention went to Daphe and Hermione.
dave chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
I dislike the way the potters re entered the picture but I liked the story to that point
Viva La Freedom chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
tied chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Just found your story and m really enjoying the twists and turns

I hope you get an opportunity to add more chapters
Navn Ukjent chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Fun story so far.

I hope that you will continue it soon.
328 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »