Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
ladywatertiger chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Did these Marriage contract come from [revious generation or is Dumbledore stirring the Pot? Update soon please!
ceo55 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Harry's honor is bound to correct all injustice he finds according to his creed so Snape and Malfoy should be toast and Dumb as a door should be on thin ice because of Honored elder status and the Weasely's on Potter land, what mischief is this!

Your story, thoughts and ideas...great chapter looking forward to the next chapter!

ceo55
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
oh wow this is one hell of a story, please, please dont ever consider abandoning this...I say this cause sadly alot of good to great stories go that way after awhile...anyway great story hope to see more and soon...
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
another cool chapter...especially the puppy dog love scenes...oh and lets not forget what harry did to the aurors...but a question-didnt they realize that he was the HARRY POTTER!
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
nice story so far, I too used to be bullied until one day I had enough in school and damn neared killed the jock/bullies...oh you should of seen the upheavel the town idiots the so called men were in near panic mode when their football players missed several games cause they were in the hospital, hehehehehe they never came near me or other people again as far as I know...

but hey good story, and I will point out the obvious to the two coupling they share the same initials or will when they get married Harry James Potter or HJP, Hermione Jane Potter or HJP.
darkplayer35 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Interesting start. It has a lot of potential. Please update soon.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Enjoyed the chapter and you have captured the spirit of Hermione. She would have looked for Harry and prepared to meet him again. Good that you have moved the story on and Hermione will be with her Harry next chapter.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Goldencoyote chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
I Like this, Keep going
PenNam chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
This is an excellent story. I especially like how you have kept Hermione up to date with her training to match Harry when he returns. I am eagerly awaiting new chapters and wish you luck in your writings.
ceo55 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
This story is interesting and I am glad I found it today! The first three chapters have done a nice setup for what is to come and so I am looking forward to the next chapters to read what I believe is a wonderful story! Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and ideas!

ceo55
Park850G chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Good start. The only thing I would've liked to see more of, is more Harry/Hermione time before Harry was "taken." Other than that...these three chapters have caught my attention enough to make me want to give it a chance. Thanks for these three, and I'll be watching for the next posting.
nymlover chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
great story so far well done
starboy454 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011