Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
lupin512 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Very interesting. Look forward to more.
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I would HOPE that Harry will NOW be getting the help and LOVE he deserves! Now that Hermione's parents know and Mmd. Wies knows something strange happened!
The-lazy-bum chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
interesting.
H.JaneGranger chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
What the hell are you thinking? A ninja warrior? You have got to be kidding me. I like ninjas but not when Harry Potter is one, that is just ridiculous! There are probaly ninjas in the Wizarding World but they all would be in Japan. And not be Harry Potter! Your writing style is way over the top NO ONE talks like that! So unless this is a humor/parody/crack fic it is not the right style.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I hope when Harry is taken to be trained that Hermione can go with him to be trained.

From now on EVERY Time Harry & Hermione get Sticks or Wands from others they they will BREAK then as soon as they get them.

Once Harry gets into the Magical World that Harry brings charges agenst Shacklebolt and his team.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Good Start.

I was realy getting into the story and I hit - CHAPTER END-. Boo...
cosmoGirl666 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Cool chapter! :)
mitremlap chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
great beginning
starboy454 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
excellent update
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
WhiteKnightofHyrule chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I like the story even if the language is a little over board but i want to see more mainly because my favorite types of stories are H/multi (with Herms, Luna, Fleur, Greengrass, Tonks, and Ginny my favorite girls for being witn Harry in order)
Zero Reader chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I say continue on with the story cause I now what to know what's going to happen next.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
A good start for a fun story. Looking for the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Great start! :)
the DragonBard chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Too over the top as far as Hermione and Harry's language is concerned. They may be intelligent children, but you're making them sound like erudite adults.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »