Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
blakekeane chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Oh you are SO EVIL! Please update soon! This is one of the most believable harem fics out there. Like the competitiveness between Hermione and Daphne. Excellent job!
King Scorpious chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Excellent Story So Far I'm Really Really Enjoying It Please Continue The Story Whenever You Can Please & Thank You
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
write again please this story is good
bobcox26 chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
I like the story
wickedlovely731 chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
awesome story, i love the way harry is in this story. Are you going to keep updating this story?
Ryuu666 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Y u no update?
makapse chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Albus Percival Brian Wulfric Dumbldore.

the actual name i ie,Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbldore.

otherwise a nice story till now
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Shit is about to hit the fan and I'm glad. Not a Ginny fan. I don't mind her if the feelings are genuine and build over time, but potions are a deffinate turn off.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
It may be a mute point, but when Dumbledore introduced the staff, Quirell was not mentioned.
Mari Wollsch chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
great story, when will your next update be? xx
Black Supernova chapter 11 . 12/26/2012 what will they do, now that Harry's smelled Love Potion eh?
SquiggytheMage chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
want more! good story!
scottcampbell853 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Could you be ever so kind as to finish the "tussel" between Molly and Harry?
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
GAH! Yes! You ARE evil! Blasted horrid to read, but so fun to write, no?

I'm really liking this story! The fluff is cute as a button, and I think I understand the reasoning behind the long-winded speech your characters are using, seeing as the Medieval Era was like that and Magical Britain is stuck to those times with Krazy Glue.

I like the pairing of Hermione/Harry/Daphne. I read one story with it before, and it was done beautifully! This one is -definitely- on par with it!

I eagerly await Harry's reaction to Molly Weasley's attempt at dosing him using his favorite dessert!

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it!
grimmich chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
shouldn't it be the boy who feels protective of the girl?
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »