Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
Ryuu666 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Y u no update?
makapse chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Albus Percival Brian Wulfric Dumbldore.

the actual name i ie,Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbldore.

otherwise a nice story till now
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Shit is about to hit the fan and I'm glad. Not a Ginny fan. I don't mind her if the feelings are genuine and build over time, but potions are a deffinate turn off.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
It may be a mute point, but when Dumbledore introduced the staff, Quirell was not mentioned.
Mari Wollsch chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
great story, when will your next update be? xx
Black Supernova chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Oooohhh...so what will they do, now that Harry's smelled Love Potion eh?
SquiggytheMage chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
want more! good story!
scottcampbell853 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Could you be ever so kind as to finish the "tussel" between Molly and Harry?
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
GAH! Yes! You ARE evil! Blasted cliffies...so horrid to read, but so fun to write, no?

I'm really liking this story! The fluff is cute as a button, and I think I understand the reasoning behind the long-winded speech your characters are using, seeing as the Medieval Era was like that and Magical Britain is stuck to those times with Krazy Glue.

I like the pairing of Hermione/Harry/Daphne. I read one story with it before, and it was done beautifully! This one is -definitely- on par with it!

I eagerly await Harry's reaction to Molly Weasley's attempt at dosing him using his favorite dessert!

Sayonara,
Silver

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it!
grimmich chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
shouldn't it be the boy who feels protective of the girl?
fire alpha 6 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
loved the story so far went crazy when i noticed i coudnt click next to go to next chapter but im fine now because i know you woudnt stop updating until this story is complete so i cant wait until you update again.
book lover reader chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
I have to say that this story is getting hectic and in a good way. Can't wait for the next chapter I am sure it is going to be awesome.
Azaezel chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
I think your a wonderful writer and hope you will continue this story b/c frankly i wanna see just how bad Molly gets from harry. I apologize for not reviewing any of the other chapters. I couldn't tear myself away long enough. i'd click the next button before i could think about it. Anyway, the way you portray harry in this is awesome. i confess i was rather intent on finding a harry potter/Dragon Age story but was more than pleasantly diverted. I like how you put in a lot of details but not so much so as to make it hard to remember where the story was before you finished describing some ones hair or something. I think i'll stop now though i could keep going. I hope it wont take too much longer this stories plot bunnies to attack you. great job.
DarkShura chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
Great story! Update soon.
serialkeller chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I'm really hoping that the dialogue becomes more normal rather than a snobby person's version of a conversation, because some of the words used are never and what kind of 11 year old says cuppa?
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »