Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
write again please this story is good
bobcox26 chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
I like the story
wickedlovely731 chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
awesome story, i love the way harry is in this story. Are you going to keep updating this story?
Ryuu666 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Y u no update?
makapse chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Albus Percival Brian Wulfric Dumbldore.

the actual name i ie,Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbldore.

otherwise a nice story till now
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Shit is about to hit the fan and I'm glad. Not a Ginny fan. I don't mind her if the feelings are genuine and build over time, but potions are a deffinate turn off.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
It may be a mute point, but when Dumbledore introduced the staff, Quirell was not mentioned.
Mari Wollsch chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
great story, when will your next update be? xx
Black Supernova chapter 11 . 12/26/2012 what will they do, now that Harry's smelled Love Potion eh?
SquiggytheMage chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
want more! good story!
scottcampbell853 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Could you be ever so kind as to finish the "tussel" between Molly and Harry?
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
GAH! Yes! You ARE evil! Blasted horrid to read, but so fun to write, no?

I'm really liking this story! The fluff is cute as a button, and I think I understand the reasoning behind the long-winded speech your characters are using, seeing as the Medieval Era was like that and Magical Britain is stuck to those times with Krazy Glue.

I like the pairing of Hermione/Harry/Daphne. I read one story with it before, and it was done beautifully! This one is -definitely- on par with it!

I eagerly await Harry's reaction to Molly Weasley's attempt at dosing him using his favorite dessert!

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it!
grimmich chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
shouldn't it be the boy who feels protective of the girl?
fire alpha 6 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
loved the story so far went crazy when i noticed i coudnt click next to go to next chapter but im fine now because i know you woudnt stop updating until this story is complete so i cant wait until you update again.
book lover reader chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
I have to say that this story is getting hectic and in a good way. Can't wait for the next chapter I am sure it is going to be awesome.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »