Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmonious Dragon
DarkShura chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
Great story! Update soon.
serialkeller chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I'm really hoping that the dialogue becomes more normal rather than a snobby person's version of a conversation, because some of the words used are never and what kind of 11 year old says cuppa?
jh831 chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
just read the story today, great story so far

liking the detail you are putting into the story

also the character development is good

also, god job not just having hermonie and daphney agree right away but come to an understanding, great move

having harry the way he is, very good and the ninja parts, awsome

can't wait to see what happens next, excited actually!
small sin chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Ok, this is a pretty good story but the dialogue is completely unrealistic. Yes some children are abnormally smart but they dont throw out twenty big words in one sentence or speak like they came from the early eighteen hundreds. Mostly though it's an alright story. I hope you take this into consideration and not dismiss it as me being mean.
wingedangel791 chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
awesome! great idea, good job on bashing certain wealeys and dumbles! awesome job on describing how harry beat up snape and malfo... plz update soon!
femalefarrier chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
keep going the story is getting interesting..
raw666 chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Molly is not going to be happy, since that is all that is needed to call off the engagement.
Justicar of Darkness chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Oops. Molly is going to blow her top, hopefully it will not get her killed.

I am quite interested in Harry's reaction.
Cateagle chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Very evil cliffie and *that* particular ending makes me think of a whole series of rather sexist jokes that all end with "...and that's when all hell broke loose." (generally it's a guy putting his foot way wrong with a gal). I do like the way things are going here and am a bit amazed at how Albus has played both parents and son; methinks he'll be meeting some retribution in the near future. In the meantime, I quite like the way Daphne and Hermione are working together now that they have their "prize" and I suspect things are not going to go well for Molly's plans. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.
lordblink chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
It's definitely been a while. I'm glad to see the story is still alive and kicking! Keep up the great work!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
kick her ass harry!
Relvain Jenafuse chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Hey thankyou for posting another chapter.

I do have one request could you please go easy on Ginny, normally I dont care espicially when she is helps the plot to steal Harry's money.

But this Ginny has been brain-washed and the fact that you used father christmas. I just hate to see a 10 year old get devestated at such a young age. So you don't have to pair Harry with her but instead of being outright destroyed could you modify their relationship into brother and sister?

Can't wait till the next chapter!
god of all chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
firelordeg chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
thank you for shareing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
Maleivius chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story. I like the Harry you portray, especially his encounters with Snape or any other adult really. I really do hope that you add Fleur into the list of wives, and also I like the development between Hermione and Daphne, especially since they have gotten over their jealousy towards the other. Can't wait for the next update along with the house's reaction to the potion.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »