Reviews for Dragons Loops
Shy Rose fox chapter 1 . 8/13
I love 16 & 18 loop
This is hilarious. I like the Pern loops, they're a more enjoyable read than almost all of the original series :)

You mentioned Trek loops. Could we see a few of those? And a Temeraire loop perspective flip would be cool.

Btw, are you familiar at all with the dragon age, mass effect, or skyrim franchises? Be cool to see some loops from those :)
Laconeko chapter 13 . 7/8
13.1: Enthusiasm goes before fall.
13.15: It's important not to rock out too hard, or the loop tends to crash. Ergo, if the guitar solo is too good, the vocals have to give.
13.19: Gen 6 retconning in the fairy type will be a source of good jokes for years to come.
13.20: The shaking-and-nodding bit seriously cracked me up.
shiron222 chapter 1 . 7/6
Holy Shit this is hilarious. I was a little iffy about reading this as multiverse fics tend to be very hard to write well (many universes don't mesh well, and the characters quickly break Gary Stu/Mary Sue status). Honestly, that you were the author made it easier to be willing to read it it. By making it very humorous with little to no continuity you solved that quite well. Quick question though, did I catch you writing a Temeraire Loop? I admit at this point in time I have only skimmed this chapter due to being incredibly tired and not being able to focus on a story right now, but I'm pretty sure I saw. I like the Pern addition, and would like to suggest a few other fandoms. Have you ever read the Redwall Series? If not then ignore it, however I wanna see what can be made bat shit insane in that world, if you've read it at all. American Dragon Jake Long would be an interesting idea, if I haven't missed that in this chapter. Honestly, I have way to many idea for my own good I think Imma stop here and go to sleep before I end up doing so at my desk. I think I'll suggest some more as I read, see what you haven't done yet.
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 6/25
cackles evilly. nice
kildar2010 chapter 13 . 6/25
Damn loved the smaug bits, they were awesome.
Outasync chapter 13 . 6/24
Brilliant chapter. And there's a hint of overarching plot, too; just when I thought this whole story was one long joke. Nicely done!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 6/23
I'm loving the loops with Smaug and Bilbo interacting, especially the idea of Smaug doing a solo raid on Mordor. The way he taunted Sauron with the ring was great, had me laughing like crazy. So Bilbo and Smaug went to Pern at some point? Was Smaug still red?

Toothless as the Balrog is awesome, keep that form and have him use it again, especially if he ever encounters the real Durin's Bane. I do want to see the reaction of Saruman, the Nazgul, and Sauron to that form if possible.

Have the Berk dragons ever replaced the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park? I think they'd have some interesting times there. Or if they were to fight the dinosaurs.
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 6/22
fun chapter. a lannister good at riddles ? its tyrion. is game of thrones looping?
TheJokerMan95 chapter 13 . 6/22
And Stanley Kubrick's in the backround. Great.

Get some Infinity Gems and this whole mess will be sorted out. (Lol)

Legit.

-J ;)
Thozmp Corris chapter 13 . 6/22
So, in 13.8, is it Ted or Tir who's Awake? I couldn't tell since it seemed to have dropped the description, besides "youngest".
Ach271 chapter 12 . 6/6
Three words, Frank Herbert's Dune.
theawesomeyvetel chapter 7 . 6/1
Would it be okay if I built off the whole 'Ninja Dragon' thing? Just like a one-shot. Oh, and awesome fic, BTW!
Hit-Girl chapter 12 . 4/12