Reviews for Dragons Loops
Hit-Girl chapter 12 . 4/12
Do a crossover With Kickass 2
Kyubbiman chapter 1 . 4/9
You are awesome
I wonder why no one bothers to crossover HTTYD with Eragon.
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
How about one where Toothless is K'Da?
Fox Boss chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I'd like to see more of 5.4
Laconeko chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
12.10 Galbatorix learning to be Vetinari. If that works, he might become tolerable enough to start looping. Won't that be a sight.
Ryuus2 chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Hmm, five chapters since my last review. Let’s see here...Snotlout conquering Rome was unexpected, though I can’t say I wouldn’t accept a teleporting viking on dragonback as my leader. Dragon-type master Hiccup needs fanart. I think I would like exploring the world of 11.8.

The Pern loops were a nice surprise, though I was more surprised by how easy it was to fall in with the characters despite not having read anything in the series in years. And Betweening it all the way to Earth? Incredible. Also, Menolly having to feed ten dragonlings at once really puts Stoic’s future complaining about havving had to feed two to shame in the most hilarious of ways. Skynet as AIVAS was another fun one to read.

The (new) Eru loops were all great fun. Especially when Smaug called dibs on Mount Doom.

The Eragon loops, what few there were, were gold. Solid. Gold.

Trixie Lulamoon, familiar of Louise Valliere. I would run, screaming, and build a bunker to hide from the inevitable continental explosion. Or I’d invent popcorn, invest in bunker-buster-resistant shield spells, and start selling tickets. I’d definitely do the first when I realized the S.O.S. Brigade was on Pern, though.

I’m sad to say that I’m not familiar with any of the other draconian series included here. They were all still good snipets, but I couldn’t get as in to them as I could the others.

To you, Saphroneth, and everyone else who contributed: Keep up the great work!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
I love this! I can't wait for more!
Ka chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Ah, sorry for messing up. Drakan is the game. Arokh is the dragon. I was not entirely clear on that, reading back my review.

In any case, I like your shortfics like this, so I hope you keep getting inspiration for them.
Ka chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
I would like to inform you of Arokh from Drakan: the order of the flame, a bit of an old game, and my favorite dragon. His rider is Rynn, a girl whose village was destroyed, and who spend the entire game chasing the monsters trying to find her kidnapped brother, only to find him after he was possessed by Navaros, the big bad of the game.
She then had to kill him. The game ends by her and Drakan flying into the void behind the rift of reality that Navaros opened trying to get her maybe dead brother back.

Just google Drakan for a bit. Arokh is seriously a gorgeous dragon.
(his evil ex-best friend Werokh the ice dragon less so, as are the nameless monsterous dragons he has to fight along the game.)

Just in case you wanted another dragon to put in here.
Fox Boss chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I'd like to see some One Piece bits, with the Vikings eating DFs that change them into their partner dragons.
Hiccup; Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Night Fury.
Outasync chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Brilliantly surreal. Will it grow until everyone is looping?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
I like the interactions between Bilbo and Smaug, especially when they're pranking everyone else. Have they gone to Hogwarts yet? I would like to see more weird stuff happen in Pern, the idea of the Weyrs fighting Kaiju and angels appeals to me. I do have to ask, how does F'nor becoming Weyrleader of High Reaches means Jaxom's free time vanishes when Ruatha is beholden to Fort Weyr?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
In 9.18 in the third paragraph of the song in the second line common is misspelled comon.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
my head hurts like a Kamina...