Reviews for Dragons Loops
secretwhovianpony chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Fluffle Puff! Also: Both?! O.o Damn.
secretwhovianpony chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
*blinks* Damn.
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Okay, did you just take the MLP:FiM loop here and add it to your MLP Loops story? Seriously, its like you just did a 'cut and paste'.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Cool... I've read about this too with the crossover in the MLP time Loops fimfiction story...
ArthurShade chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Hilarious and confusing as hell
What Lies Beyond chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
Wait, what? XD

Remind me again why I didn't favorite this earlier.

Quick question: are we going to see Ash looping anytime soon? Also, can we see more Pacific Rim loops, or maybe a Transformers loop? Or what about Warriors...Wait, that's more than one question XD
KettouRyuujin chapter 13 . 2/4/2016
1) Dragon*Con, you mean... I know, I've been there.

2) WHEN THE HELL ARE YA GONNA UPDATE THIS THING?! I mean, your other Loops are great and all, but really, this one doesn't need to be left languishing!
Anon E. Moose chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
First off, really great story. Couldn't help but laugh quite a few times.

What me crack up though was 7.3. I could only think of "Yo dawg, so Heard you like dragons..." XD
Pom Rania chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
Holy Roman Emperor. That is PERFECT.

Hmm, what's this about Vikings being lawyers? Sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't quite remember.
Pom Rania chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
7.4 was AWESOME.
Pom Rania chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
5.7 was the best; and there's a lot of good stuff here!
StarOfTime chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
Ahhh... these are funny. If you're adding Pokémon, I'd kinda like to see Ash and Pikachu end up in alagaesia. Specially with the aura/magic thing. And if Pikachu ended up gold queen on Pern.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I love 16 & 18 loop
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
This is hilarious. I like the Pern loops, they're a more enjoyable read than almost all of the original series :)

You mentioned Trek loops. Could we see a few of those? And a Temeraire loop perspective flip would be cool.

Btw, are you familiar at all with the dragon age, mass effect, or skyrim franchises? Be cool to see some loops from those :)
Laconeko chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
13.1: Enthusiasm goes before fall.
13.15: It's important not to rock out too hard, or the loop tends to crash. Ergo, if the guitar solo is too good, the vocals have to give.
13.19: Gen 6 retconning in the fairy type will be a source of good jokes for years to come.
13.20: The shaking-and-nodding bit seriously cracked me up.