Reviews for Dragons Loops
Cool... I've read about this too with the crossover in the MLP time Loops fimfiction story...
ArthurShade chapter 1 . 2/23
Hilarious and confusing as hell
What Lies Beyond chapter 13 . 2/21
Wait, what? XD

Remind me again why I didn't favorite this earlier.

Quick question: are we going to see Ash looping anytime soon? Also, can we see more Pacific Rim loops, or maybe a Transformers loop? Or what about Warriors...Wait, that's more than one question XD
KettouRyuujin chapter 13 . 2/4
1) Dragon*Con, you mean... I know, I've been there.

2) WHEN THE HELL ARE YA GONNA UPDATE THIS THING?! I mean, your other Loops are great and all, but really, this one doesn't need to be left languishing!
Anon E. Moose chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
First off, really great story. Couldn't help but laugh quite a few times.

What me crack up though was 7.3. I could only think of "Yo dawg, so Heard you like dragons..." XD
Pom Rania chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
Holy Roman Emperor. That is PERFECT.

Hmm, what's this about Vikings being lawyers? Sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't quite remember.
Pom Rania chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
7.4 was AWESOME.
Pom Rania chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
5.7 was the best; and there's a lot of good stuff here!
StarOfTime chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
Ahhh... these are funny. If you're adding Pokémon, I'd kinda like to see Ash and Pikachu end up in alagaesia. Specially with the aura/magic thing. And if Pikachu ended up gold queen on Pern.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I love 16 & 18 loop
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
This is hilarious. I like the Pern loops, they're a more enjoyable read than almost all of the original series :)

You mentioned Trek loops. Could we see a few of those? And a Temeraire loop perspective flip would be cool.

Btw, are you familiar at all with the dragon age, mass effect, or skyrim franchises? Be cool to see some loops from those :)
Laconeko chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
13.1: Enthusiasm goes before fall.
13.15: It's important not to rock out too hard, or the loop tends to crash. Ergo, if the guitar solo is too good, the vocals have to give.
13.19: Gen 6 retconning in the fairy type will be a source of good jokes for years to come.
13.20: The shaking-and-nodding bit seriously cracked me up.
shiron222 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Holy Shit this is hilarious. I was a little iffy about reading this as multiverse fics tend to be very hard to write well (many universes don't mesh well, and the characters quickly break Gary Stu/Mary Sue status). Honestly, that you were the author made it easier to be willing to read it it. By making it very humorous with little to no continuity you solved that quite well. Quick question though, did I catch you writing a Temeraire Loop? I admit at this point in time I have only skimmed this chapter due to being incredibly tired and not being able to focus on a story right now, but I'm pretty sure I saw. I like the Pern addition, and would like to suggest a few other fandoms. Have you ever read the Redwall Series? If not then ignore it, however I wanna see what can be made bat shit insane in that world, if you've read it at all. American Dragon Jake Long would be an interesting idea, if I haven't missed that in this chapter. Honestly, I have way to many idea for my own good I think Imma stop here and go to sleep before I end up doing so at my desk. I think I'll suggest some more as I read, see what you haven't done yet.
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
cackles evilly. nice
kildar2010 chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
Damn loved the smaug bits, they were awesome.