Reviews for You Won't Do The Same
ScreamingMonkey chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
i like the fic even though i hate the song. my ex-boyfriend said this song sums up our relationship but he's the one who cheated on ME. anyways...

poor bella. it's sad how voldy cant love her. he seriously cant, and that's what killed him, really. anyway, love the fic. I'm just rummaging through bellamort fics on my iPod for no reason. this is the only one i commented on though. .
Xx.Gothic.Mermaid.xX chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Ho...ly...crap. That was one of the best HP songfics I've ever read! I can't stand Bellatrix, but you have managed to make her seem more than the crazy sociopath that she is. I actually felt sorry for her... Very nice work!
Ankhasia Riddle chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
oh that is brilliant.
ClawOfGlory chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow. I usually don't like songficts, but that was amazing. so accurate too. I feel very sorry for Bella, being in love with a man who would/could never love her back, it's all rather depressing.
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Even though I do not like the pairing, it was a very good story. I espicially like how she realized that it wouldn't matter to Voldemort if she killed herself. Great job and God bless.
Loveandpower chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
It's shocking how cruel some people can be, even if they are evil they still need loving.
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Poor Bella...! I love your story! Good job!
artemis560 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I swear I listened to this song yesterday and thought almost the same thing! It was really well done by the way. Another song I thought about was "Judas".
LaBellaMorte chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great little story, I feel bad for poor Bellatrix. :(
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Aww man that's depressing...poor Bellatrix. Though for some reason I can only imagine AVPM Voldie... O.o anyways, nice story! :D