Reviews for No Regrets
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Interesting little story, it's so Sirius. I think. Well done.
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oh, good for Sirius. This was a nice monologue, I think, because it contrasted how hard it must be, normally, for someone to leave their family, and yet this was the happiest moment of his life.
Rose Garden Fairytale chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love this story. It fits Sirius perfectly.
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awh Sirus! I think you've captured him perfectly in this short but sweet piece.

I like the way he questions if it's happiness, he probably wasn't used to being happy outside Hogwarts..

Nicely written!
sydneysages chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
WOW.

When I saw it was this short, I wasn't expecting much. That sounds really bad, but I read a lot & short things don't usually have as much of an impact on me... but this, wow. I really, REALLY loved it!

It was really, REALLY (yes, I like this word) good. It was extremely in character for Sirius and I really felt as if I was tehre with Sirius, seeing him gazing at the night sky, realising he was finally happy.

I can't say another word about it, since I thnk I've given it the highest form of praise so far in this competition!

Marking:

- canonness with the book - my own word now. (10/10)

Of course this happened: we know that he moved out and was pretty much the Potter’s second son, so yep of course you get full marks.

- how in character it is (10/10)

For the first time (not that I'm comparing this to the others at all; it's entirely on its own for it's review), I really feel as if it was the character actually giving this, if that makes sense. It really made me think that my Sirius (love here) was saying this, that I had a chance of curling up next to him down there!

- spelling 1(/1)

I cannot see any spelling mistakes here, so you get the mark.

-grammar (1/1)

Not a single flaw – and after my English lessons, I'm pretty good with my grammar!

-whether or not it stays in POV (1/1)

No slip ups here!

- other things I think I should give you a mark for (1/1)

I really like the entire idea of this fic & just how he came about to realise that this was his happy moment… and the night sky thing… and just the way it was worded; the vocab was impeccable.

Your final score is:

24/24 – full marks.

If you have any questions about how your entry has been marked, please let me know.

Thank you for participating in this competition.

Vicky xx
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Definitely Sirus. Keep writing
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Yay! This one was really light and fluffy, but I enjoyed it immensely. Certainly a big change from your normal, but you did the fluffiness justice (if that makes sense...).
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011