Reviews for The Story of Sparks Valentine
raeshilin chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
will faye and spike be reunited again? i mean is spike really dead? geezz can't wait for the next session please update as soon as possible _
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Please in the name of all things anime do a sasuke harem story Please I like ichigo but hate naruto.
Sarge Ray chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
This does have a sort of feel that Bebop had; sort of the "like-father-like-son". I won't say it's great, but it's far from bad.

I think that what should go on later is to see some flashes to the past. For example, how did Sparks come to be conceived? What was his relationship like with his mother? I also think that he should find out about his father at some point later.

Idea #2...meeting a grown-up Edward. How's that for a blast from the past?

I even have some voice ideas for Sparks and Rex: Roger Craig Smith for Sparks and Catero Colbert for Rex.

Hope you enjoyed the feedback.
sketchfan chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
loved the music references,wasn't aware there was a pilot
Sarge Ray chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
C'mon! I want to see more. This could have a ton of potential! Don't put it to waste!
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I like Cowboy Bebop too my friend so I gotta say this fic has a lot of potential to become a great story, so please continue writing this my friend. _
sketchfan chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I believe a better signoff'd be see ya space cowboyXD
bankai777 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i bet that if sparks and spike ever meet in the future it will be very interesting indeed.