Reviews for The Sensational Sisters' Adventure!
Qzil chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Well, a bit of OOCness and you should write out numbers.
Princess Caroline chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
I think your doing a great job with this. Especially loved the way you wrote Darth Maul. How dare you say its not going well?

There's this cartoon I like: Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force GO! You could send the CCSS there, and I could help you with the info and stuff.

Please update, and Keep up the good work!
The Review Guy chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
You mean useless unattractive heroes, right?
Diva chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
I think you need to update because it's a good story. How 'bout Whose Line is it Anyways?
jim hawking jr chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
this a good story finish please (when have the time)
Lady Mayhem chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
funny story! i wanna see what happens to them on jerry springer. u could send them into the matrix, LotR, Harvest moon, Final Fantasy, Harry potter, the Justis League, triple x, james bond, and about a million more places. hehe, can't wait for more chapters.
The Review Guy chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
Ah, Springer! That's always funny!
Reina del boligrafo chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
I think I'm beginning to like Jimbob. hehehehe;) But, I think he should be a little more of a hottie.
Stikibunn chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
You should send them to the Zelda universe so that they can marry Link!
RySenkari chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Well, I would reply to the reviews in the next chapter, but I think I'll just reply to them here.

to blkpanther: Actually, by "pop culture franchise", I mean anything having to do with pop culture, so Sailor Moon and Mon Colle Knights would count. Heh, I never thought about the 24 dimension, I'll have to think about that.

to Draco: Oooh, nice suggestion! I'll have to do that, starting with chapter 2. I know what Warhammer is, however, I don't play it, so I probably won't send them there.

Anyway, thanks for the nice reviews, and I'll probably post another chapter in a few days. Arigatou, everyone!
blkpanther85 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Aw, this is sweet! I just don't know what good things to say. My own suggestions for pop culture franchises are DBZ, 24, and South Park. If you just want massive insanity, you could send the valley girls to the dimentias of Sailor Moon or (shudder) the Mon Colle Knights, but they aren't pop culture franchises. Oh, well, it was worth a shot, anyway.
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
nice fanfic, nice and unusael. i can,t wait for the next chapter! oh yeer what asking peple were they want the sisters to go next. i personal vote the wharhammer 40k unanvers (if you what that is)