Reviews for The Mission
mandy153 chapter 3 . 1/3
if you are still writing fanfiction please please continue this story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Any chance you will be continuing this story? I'm hooked and hope you will update.
blarney chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Will you be continuing with this story. I loved season 9 and hoping you will update.
na chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I know its been awhile, but you should update this story! I love it so far
GreenEyes09 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Terrific story.
Mc7ism chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
I am really enjoying this fic! I hope that you will be able to update soon! Thanks for sharing:o)
suchaun chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Please update soon, I'm totally hooked!
combatcrazy chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Another great chapter. Love the scene between Tony and Tim. Things are starting to get pretty hinky.
combatcrazy chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Love Tony's escape and Gibbs is right he is just like him. Great chapter.
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Hope that they contact Gibbs and bring him in on this. That FBI agent, something just doesn't seem right there. Great chapter. Tony is going to it from Gibbs when he catches up with Tony. Don't understand why Ducky is just now finding out what EJ did to the agent, the metal chip she cut out of his wrist? When do we get the next chapter?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I'm just glad the real ncis season premier won't be this. It's just Gibbs has a brain injury and traumatic amnesia all over again. Amnesia stories are really hard to like, they are frustrating and dull and really can't you think up somthing original. Come on, your not a bad writer...just put out some ORIGINAL and UNPREDICTABLE stuff and move move move it along... I'm getting fed up and I am really trying hard to like it... I really wanna like think it out and give the man his memories back!
combatcrazy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Finally found time to start this and WOW, got 2 more chapters ready to read and can't wait (just need to find the time to finish it) Love your speculation of what's going to happen. Too bad the writters don't take fan fic writters suggestions. LOL
julie250 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Thanks for another great story, looking forward to reading more soon. Juliexx
luzm chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
y gracias a usted por esta buena version del 9x1, is big
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
It seems he thinks he might of remember something when he was a the steps in the warehouse.

Cade was bad and was going to shot EJ. And Tony saw. So they struggled with each. That's why they have marks on themselves that are similar?

uhh. I definably think this Casey Stratton is bad. He knows Tony. But Tony doesn't remember him And this guy is glad about that.

So EJ or someone thought that all three Cade,Levin, and Tony did or could of had something in their wrist.

So many question. Poor Tony.