Reviews for Our Altered Destinies
tfpseeker chapter 14 . 11/6
Wow (no sarcasm), quite a cliffhanger there. Honestly, I like this story and it's prequel - it was amazing.
This review will serve as my opinions for both stories.
Kinda reminds me of a real life story where a young teenager is oblivious to the other teenager's feelings and later realizes those feelings and tries to make up for it with dramas along the way.
I also love the part where Ultra Magnus takes it one step at a time as to not freak Optimus out to the point that he will think that he will be raped again.
That's all and I'm hoping for the next chapters to come 'coz I can tell that the story is getting juicy.
Autobot Pikachu chapter 1 . 9/24
Update soon! Is it a boy or a girl?
Afroson chapter 14 . 8/31
Love this story. Please please post more when you get the chance
Ferreirinha chapter 14 . 7/27
It's so good. I hope that you can write more of this story in the future. I really want to now how it ends.

Best wishes for you.
klsgk chapter 14 . 6/30
I had to login only to comment on this story...
HELLO FROM THE END OF JUNE, 2017!
AutobotV, I think many have told you that your stories are so good. And yet I'm going to tell you the same again. I've been reading both "Oh cruel fate" and "Our altered destines" in this past 4 days and wow... just wow. I don't know what to say. I just fall in love with them so much. You described everything very well and you seemed to understand every character's personality very well too! The way you're writing is just absolutely stunning. I love Optimus and Ultra Magnus in your fictions so much. Well in fact I love everything you wrote about all characters here along with the plot!
I really thank you for all your afford in plotting and writing these wonderful fictions. They're precious. Please continue this! I'm looking forward to it!
zero fullbuster chapter 14 . 2/1
love it.
please write more.
wow.
Wicked! Is there another chapter for this story?
Andresome04 chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
Yay! Finally a new update and more people know of Optimus' secret! I can't wait to see what happens next. I love this series so much and I'm so glad that you're not dead and that this story is still alive. I can't wait to see Megatron find out what's really behind Optimus' condition. Please update soon! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
OMG! A new chapter! Thank you thank you thank you!
Apple'sBreem chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Loved this new chapter!
Can't wait to see what happens next.
RollingGirl27 chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Please continue soon! I'm in love with this story! 3
xSapphire-Catx chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Was wondering if this was ever gonna be updated, glad to see another great chapter
BabyTgo chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
YASSSSS AN UPDATE
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
I feel bad for Optimus, but it's obvious Magnus loves him. Hopefully Sentinel stays out of the way
Surrealforreal chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
Liked how Sentinel gives a little bit of kudos for Optimus in the beginning, even before he starts to realize the mistake(s) he has made as he wonders how he managed on Earth. Sentinel isn't entirely sincere of course, his words are more like a small complaint but still its something. Also his obsession with the title of Magnus is showed well (as it has been before), when he often comes back to the thought even when he should realize what kind of damage there has been done.

Before reading this chapter I didn't think I would like the idea of Sentinel and Optimus getting closer again all that much, but now it has a new appeal to me. After all they were friends of sorts and if Sentinel gave in and apologized for even some of the things he has done it would give some closure for the two. Or something like that.

The part were we got a little recap of the things on Cybertron from Sentinel's perspective was nice. To me it feels like this gives the story more weight, like the things that are happening are affecting other people as well, not just Optimus. This fact has of course been said before, but now we actually see it.

It was also good that the bots on Earth seemed to like Optimus' gifts enough for Sentinel to notice and even sent some things of their own to him. The fact how much they still care for Optimus is just too adorable.