Reviews for Our Altered Destinies
zero fullbuster chapter 14 . 2/1
love it.
please write more.
wow.
Wicked! Is there another chapter for this story?
Andresome04 chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
Yay! Finally a new update and more people know of Optimus' secret! I can't wait to see what happens next. I love this series so much and I'm so glad that you're not dead and that this story is still alive. I can't wait to see Megatron find out what's really behind Optimus' condition. Please update soon! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
OMG! A new chapter! Thank you thank you thank you!
Apple'sBreem chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Loved this new chapter!
Can't wait to see what happens next.
RollingGirl27 chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Please continue soon! I'm in love with this story! 3
xSapphire-Catx chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Was wondering if this was ever gonna be updated, glad to see another great chapter
BabyTgo chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
YASSSSS AN UPDATE
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
I feel bad for Optimus, but it's obvious Magnus loves him. Hopefully Sentinel stays out of the way
Surrealforreal chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
Liked how Sentinel gives a little bit of kudos for Optimus in the beginning, even before he starts to realize the mistake(s) he has made as he wonders how he managed on Earth. Sentinel isn't entirely sincere of course, his words are more like a small complaint but still its something. Also his obsession with the title of Magnus is showed well (as it has been before), when he often comes back to the thought even when he should realize what kind of damage there has been done.

Before reading this chapter I didn't think I would like the idea of Sentinel and Optimus getting closer again all that much, but now it has a new appeal to me. After all they were friends of sorts and if Sentinel gave in and apologized for even some of the things he has done it would give some closure for the two. Or something like that.

The part were we got a little recap of the things on Cybertron from Sentinel's perspective was nice. To me it feels like this gives the story more weight, like the things that are happening are affecting other people as well, not just Optimus. This fact has of course been said before, but now we actually see it.

It was also good that the bots on Earth seemed to like Optimus' gifts enough for Sentinel to notice and even sent some things of their own to him. The fact how much they still care for Optimus is just too adorable.
Optimus' girl chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
It feels so good to see another chapter! I'll have to agree with Jazz about Sentinel. He should have been thrown out of the Elite Guard for what he did to Optimus.

Sentinel had put an illegal drug in Optimus' Energon on Ultra Magnus' ship. He needs to be punished for his crimes!
valenKusano chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
So glad for the update. Thank you for this! All hell will break loose if megatron gets a wind of that! Somehow I think sentinel would be the one to spill the beans.. albeit accidentally. Hmmmm
skyice98 chapter 14 . 12/17/2016
Yay, an update.. I thought this was abandoned.
Shit, Shockwave is catching on to what is going on because of Sentinel.
zero fullbuster chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
love it.
please write more soon.
wow.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
I'm worried. Will this story be updated or not?