Reviews for Our Altered Destinies
Apple'sBreem chapter 13 . 3/29
More chapters, please. :)
Such an awesome story! Just can't wait to read more!
Apple'sBreem chapter 13 . 3/15
Such a great story! I look forward to reading more. :)
Th Real Ironhide chapter 13 . 3/12
*Grunt* Ok 1( Not Real accurate Prime was alot like the miko in all a' these fanfics im 'eading but any who continue...Uh yea
Sweetie I love you to death but girl you need to update
Fantástico! Me encanta esta historia y espero que sigas pronto con el siguiente capitulo!
Nightshade chapter 13 . 3/4
You are doing a great job with this story. Please keep going! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
mmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hic Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee hhhic
Juli 3 chapter 13 . 2/17
Aahh , how nice it is Magnus Optimus ! I look forward to the next chapter !
update plz gettin exited
Wicked! Is there another chapter for this story?
Surrealforreal chapter 13 . 2/11
Aww...this is so sweet! I love the interaction between Optimus and Ultra Magnus. Especially those last two sentences. Optimus seems to be getting used to being toughed again. Especially by Magnus...

I also like the fact Prime still has his courage and stubbornness left. You nicely make clear how young and inexperienced he actually is and how great sense of justice he has. Always thinking for others.
molly prime chapter 13 . 2/11
Really good. Can't wait.
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
WeeBeastie chapter 13 . 2/6
Thanks for the update! Love this story and look forward to more chapters when you can post them! Great job!
StarLightMaker17 chapter 13 . 2/6
Still following and loving the story. But as a fellow author and reader, i gotta know. Will Rodimus continue to have a role in this story? Based on how you lengthened his background, I think he will have an important role to influence this story other than the slip up with Optimus. Thanks for the update though; keep it up! And i have ideas to expand the story if you are interested.