Reviews for Our Altered Destinies
zero fullbuster chapter 13 . 7/26
love it.
please write more soon.
wow.
I'm worried. Will this story be updated or not?
Wow this was good I read the first story and then this one and you just have to continue it! Maybe Ultra Magnus can finally announce to the public that Optimus is carrying and Shockwave tells megatron. Then the story ends with a cliffhanger where shockwave kidnaps Optimus. And maybe you could make a third story where Ultra Magnus tries to rescue optimus and he needs the other autobots on earth to help him and all the while we can how Optimus is doing in Megstron's hands while he's still going through the carrying process. Idk it's a thought.
Omg this is soooo good! Oh please update soon!
CassandraD chapter 13 . 2/22
Dropped by for a quick reread. Hope RL gives you time to write and your muse visits.
Zinerva chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Stumbled upon this fic. Read the first one, then this one. Guess it's been orphaned. It's a great story line. I'll just have to imagine the ending now...
TransformersBeeFan chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
I found this story 2 days ago and ever since then I read both of the stories and I must say this is very exciting! The drama and the crazy stuff like that. And Sentinel is sooooooo going to get his aft kicked when Ultra Mangus finds out. I can't wait!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
Real good story u know u should make a oneshot alternative version like how optimus would have reacted if he hadn't been raped by Megatron to Ultra Magnus love confession but anyway real good story
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
Next Next Next Next Netx MORE MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
mmmmmmmoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
Mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas! Por favor te lo ruego, continua escribiendo esta historia, me fascino la primer parte y esta segunda también, espero que la continúes. Te lo ruego... Por favor
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
Mas! Más! Más! Por favor, estoy ansioso de saber como reaccionara Magnus al enterarse de que fue Sentinel el que drogo a Optimus! Por favor espero la continuación.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
Más! Por favor!
Apple'sBreem chapter 13 . 5/21/2015
Can't wait
nighttempes chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
Yey your back! I really want to know what happens next. I hope Sentinel goes a pair and tells the truth about what happened to poor optimus.