Reviews for Understated
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
That was awesome. I don't read many interactions between June and Optimus, but I'm glad I chose to read this one. Great job with the bit referring to Larry and Peter Cullen and connecting the voice actor with the show and the character. Bravo!
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Ugh. This is just too cute to NOT smile and giggle and blush and FAVORITE!
Adorable!
AerialProtector0327 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Larry Cullen and Peter Cullen? Pretty impressive and interesting you know. Anyway, well done! D
miczsfar chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I really like thiss,,, its so fluffy :3
It's a secret chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I think the line of Optimus having the ability to be the most perfect father to any child on the planet is my favorite. So many ideas.
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This was really touching. I found myself smiling as I read through this. You nailed June and Optimus' characters perfectly. Thank you for the references to Larry and Peter Cullen. I'm sure if peter read this, he would appreciate this as much as the rest of us.
Helix chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love how the story behind Optimus's voice has become a legend in its own right! It's funny seeing Mr. Cullen tell that story over and over in the interviews...he really reminds me of a great-uncle of mine. He fought in WWII and Vietnam, and when he was younger he was the bark out orders type (Like Ultra Magnus). Then we grand kids came along and almost overnight he was very much like Optimus. It's strange seeing Peter Cullen in interviews though, he has a lot of the same mannerisms my great uncle had.
cactuar-sauce chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I really liked the touch of adding Peter Cullen and his brother. That just made my day while reading. :)
Gore-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This fanfiction made me cry, not only of the past of optimus and his hopes about a good end on this war-story. The father-thing, and more stuff made me think about how horrible is the world now, decepticons (the bad peopoe in the world) yeah, its true, but also we have autobots (the good people, the childs), we can do it. Just... Let me show my feels about his awesome fic
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You put a reference in for Larry & Peter Cullen! Amazing.

You have nailed June & Optimus right on target, which is just perfect.

Love this story; a wonderful contribution to the fandom.
Ri Tyler chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Did you... Just make a reference to Larry and Peter Cullen?
Oh, yes you did.
That's just freaking BRILLIANT! XD
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Sweet and calming
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
im really behind on the times. RIP Captain Larry Cullen. this was a really good oneshot
janit3443 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
THE FEELS! TT I can't- there's only one way to put this, in the form of a gif... media. tumblr tumblr_
The Common Wind Deity chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Such a sweet fic. Cyndi, you know how to take the Transformers world and make it really relate to me. I like the Cullen brothers' reference and the hint at Arcee and Starscream.

Any chance of another Arcee/Screamer fic? When the episode that they found the space bridge to Cybertron came up, I nearly squealed when Arcee said "Thank you Starscream."